The The (1 Viewer)

Jim Daniels

Burls Forever
Supporter
Since 2000
Website
twitter.com
The Johnny Marr autobiography has sparked my interest in The The. I never really took a real interest in them before, but always liked this track.

Where, if anywhere, should I start?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There's not that many proper albums to work through. The first one (Burning Blue Soul) is less about songs and more about mixing sounds and loops. It's fine but Soul Mining is definitely the best point to jump in. Infected is also brilliant but not as consistent. The same can be said of Mind Bomb and Dusk (though despite its flaws, Dusk is one of my favourites). The later stuff is OK but no way as good as the four main albums. I haven't heard any of the soundtracks so can't comment on them.

There's not that many proper albums to work through. The first one (Burning Blue Soul) is less about songs and more about mixing sounds and loops. It's fine but Soul Mining is definitely the best point to jump in. Infected is also brilliant but not as consistent. The same can be said of Mind Bomb and Dusk (though despite its flaws, Dusk is one of my favourites). The later stuff is OK but no way as good as the four main albums. I haven't heard any of the soundtracks so can't comment on them.

Nice one! Just what I needed to know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back