The Stanto Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

remember that time some1 tried to come to a gig and they weren't a punk and then we all laughed at them after they left, that was a great weekend.

sid.jpg

jesus, yeah, nofx!, how cud i forget?! remember when we were gonne get less than jake to play and then found out they werent even fukin punks... close call!

Corm said:
Nah, left the Fatherland about 3 weeks ago. I'm doin good, busy doin zine shit and band stuff.

I seen that festival yous are playin with your band Nuclear sumthin i forget. Theres fuck all goin on here except for the few gigs next weekend which should kick some serious hoop!!!!!

Stanto said:
I seen that festival yous are playin with your band Nuclear sumthin i forget. Theres fuck all goin on here except for the few gigs next weekend which should kick some serious hoop!!!!!
Feck all going on here? are ya mad! we have the greenday warmup in scouts den plus biillie joe droppiing into meath st on friday night to talk about the proverty of polictics.

Napalm,do you know any good websites where you can download punk stuff for free without a credit card or any of that shit,or does anyone?

Im a bit stuck on downloading it. When i typed in that address it went into a website called seek2 and then theres loads of options and their all lookin for money? How do you do it?:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back