The Specials in Cork (1 Viewer)

Sprinkles said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!

*ahem* excuse me *tries to regain dignity* . what venue?
heh.. this would be a good time to take back all you've said about cork and head on down. and to get Fleas into the specials...

Its in Cyprus Avenue, upstairs of the Old Oak pub on Oliver Plunkett Street.
They are getting a lot of gigs there, Therapy? are playing there soon.
and dont ye lot make coming to Cork sound like a chore, know ye know what its like for us everytime we have to travel to dublin for a gig!

bit off bad news, was checking this gig out and the venue, i have heard that Cyprus Avenue might be lying about it, or at least bending the truth a lot (just waht i heard) apparently it might only be Neville Staple playing and not the full Specials band.

im going to get beaten for this arent i?! :eek:

Na thats what I was thinking pretty much the whole time, cause The Specials could never get a full line-up together again and even the majority of the band haven't played under the name in a good few years.

balls to that, bring back Bad Manners! its my life mission to witness Buster Bloodvessel go into cardiac arrest onstage, we all know its an inevitability... but when?

fiona poke said:
forget the specials ,just heard on the river of soul , Horace Andy is playing in dublin ,in may.wooooooooooooohooooooooooooo

Horace Andy played in Cork last week. Heard it was quite good actually.

brianMy Remorse said:
bit off bad news, was checking this gig out and the venue, i have heard that Cyprus Avenue might be lying about it, or at least bending the truth a lot (just waht i heard) apparently it might only be Neville Staple playing and not the full Specials band.

im going to get beaten for this arent i?! :eek:

:( ..........*sob*.......i might still go.....*sob*...i like cork less for that.

Cormcolash said:
I choose pistols at dawn!
ive been up since the first crack of daylight (yes you heard me, "crack"), where are ya yellow belly, we cant disappoint the fans!:D

Strange Guy, I think only you could find a way to make Master Cormcolash's joke appear sexually deviant! (ill send ya the private video tape though, im tellin ya, Paris Hilton has nothing on what we got!)

brianMy Remorse said:
Strange Guy, I think only you could find a way to make Master Cormcolash's joke appear sexually deviant!
Brian, we've been chatting on this board for ages now, I've had enough with the formalities. Just call me Mike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back