The Revs Live Video Shoot @ The Hub (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter dug
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 7
strn_0 said:
Why do people around here not like the Revs? :confused:
Their music is derivative and they are completely lacking in any sort of integrity.
:rolleyes:
You had to ask.

weeler said:
Their music is derivative and they are completely lacking in any sort of integrity.
:rolleyes:
You had to ask.
Ah yeah, I know yous all hate their music. But yous seem to hate their persons too.

Keeror said:
Is the Hub the former Arthouse?

Who's running that now then?
Le Hub is otherwise known as The Digital Hub, the white elephant that is Dublins supposed "centre of excellence here for innovation, creativity, research and learning focussed on developing new and existing media enterprises"
otherwise known as an old Cash & Carry warehouse next door to Guiness Storehouse...

http://www.thedigitalhub.com/

ps Revs are hideous

Eh, no it isnt... The Digital Hub is on Thomas St. Its not a venue or an arts centre. Its for companies.

rothko said:
Le Hub is otherwise known as The Digital Hub, the white elephant that is Dublins supposed "centre of excellence here for innovation, creativity, research and learning focussed on developing new and existing media enterprises"
otherwise known as an old Cash & Carry warehouse next door to Guiness Storehouse...

http://www.thedigitalhub.com/

ps Revs are hideous

Friend of mine from school ended up in Six, and told me once that they were in the same place as the revs and the revs were slagging them off the whole time that they were there calling them shit/talentless etc. (which my mate admits was true, but thats irrelevent).

I remember thinking at the time that the concept of irony must not be taught in donegal schools.

To end up in Six - or any number - is such a philosophical quandary and an abstract concept that'd scramble your brain eggs

I'd like to end up in seventeen. It has a nice ring to it.

a good revs story

i have a revs story..
a friend of mine went to a gig some time in dolan's in limerick cos his friends were supporting the revs there; anyway, he got drunk, danced around like a fool (his dreadlocks must have helped), heckled the revs cos they're shit, then they threw some revs t-shirts at him to shut him up. anyway, months later, he's in tower records looking at a poster for a concert, the lineup looks really good, then he notices that the revs are on the bill. so he groans, "aww no, not the fucking reeeevvvs!", turns round, and who does he see right in front of him but ... the revs. naturally, they recognised him. ah well, it was kinda funny. fuck you! you think of a story!

ya bollix

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back