The Redneck Manifesto, Friday 7th of May, Whelans (3 Viewers)

Ah Jesus I'm going to the Trinity Ball that night. I was writing an essay last time. I was fucking doing something else (it wasn't postrockin' thats for sure) the time before that. Part of me thinks I'll never see the Redneck Manifesto in concert.

also the same night as Macrocosmica (ex-mogwai), GOLF (ex-tooth), Boxes, Bullets, Cat O' Nine tails in the Lower Deck. exactly half the admission price as well....
and how in the hell can you not have seen trm live, they've played dublin tons of times over the past 4 or 5 years

Anthony said:
twelve quid. what's with that like?
are you serious? you're aware it cost them a lot more than they realised to record their record and they're just trying to recoup some of the costs? this is mad. you are kidding right? despite the recording thing, 12 euros is bloody good value to see them if you ask me. welcome to dublin! :p fuck sake... damo, you need a kick in the head, there was no need for that at all.

damien said:
also the same night as Macrocosmica (ex-mogwai), GOLF (ex-tooth), Boxes, Bullets, Cat O' Nine tails in the Lower Deck. exactly half the admission price as well....
and how in the hell can you not have seen trm live, they've played dublin tons of times over the past 4 or 5 years
who's ex-mogwai?

kirstie said:
oh, ex-TFC guy, maybe brendan o'hare?

he was in mogwai for a wet week, once.
that all a promoter needs... sometimes, the fact someone kipped around one of their gaff's one night warrants ex-mogwai.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back