the real reason meros closed (1 Viewer)

CITY BABY

Website
www.thefreebooters.com
accordin to stormfront
Re: Can we take legal action?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

its gone!

Less than 2 weeks after the jb attack the record shop packed up and went with no word ...the book shop part is still there i think ...now the record part will be rented to freebird records(downstairs part of a shop on the edge of o con st at the mo)

I guess they got scared

"I believe Anti facist action to be part of the SWP and Communist party of Ireland. Swp has offices in Camden st and the Communists Temple Bar."

...What part of this is right?..
Well at least we know they have their shit together...*snigger*

meros closing was nothing to do with stormfront or JB, the nazis are just being wakky.

Mero posted me this yesterday for his website, if it clears up anything...

thanks for everbody u shoped in the record store over the last 3 years,i made some new friends from the shop and meet a lot of mad people i never want to meet and again in my life,the shop colsed for a few things ,like me not been there,and punks thinking that everthing should to be cheap as the hole sale price of the record they saw in u,s zine ,the needed over 1,000 euros a week to run it ,my records where the cheapest in dublin,i was all ways trying to keep the prices down for people,but it back fired on me ,the new wave of punk kids ,its not about the muisc any more its about the clothes,and going off to europe to live in squats and thinking there cool.that they dont wash,buying good music is 2nd to so called punks now

stupid new punx, placing consuming 2nd to living!!

i blame the internet too, i've already downloaded 4albums this morning.

seanstress said:
Mero posted me this yesterday for his website, if it clears up anything...

thanks for everbody u shoped in the record store over the last 3 years,i made some new friends from the shop and meet a lot of mad people i never want to meet and again in my life,the shop colsed for a few things ,like me not been there,and punks thinking that everthing should to be cheap as the hole sale price of the record they saw in u,s zine ,the needed over 1,000 euros a week to run it ,my records where the cheapest in dublin,i was all ways trying to keep the prices down for people,but it back fired on me ,the new wave of punk kids ,its not about the muisc any more its about the clothes,and going off to europe to live in squats and thinking there cool.that they dont wash,buying good music is 2nd to so called punks now
hahhahahahahahahahhahah

surely this is a joke ?

Think it's some sort of trap, but just spreadin the word...

"The Revisionist Education Organization will be leafleting the Irish public this Saturday (the 13th) with Revisionist leaflets on the HoloHoax.

We will be meeting again at the entrance of St Stephen's Green shopping centre in Dublin at 3 PM, anybody that wants to help us can pm me or can approach one of our activists on the day, you can also phone the REO line on 087 9643441"

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=164242

a trap at the entrance to stephens green on a saturday in broad daylight?

if anything it looks like they want ppl to attack them so they can get sympathy.

They know very fucking well that stormfront is watched by AFA and others. Why would the openly state this? They're literally asking for it...doesnt sound right..

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back