The Real Exorcist (1 Viewer)

I lived with my Granny when I was in first year college. There was a room in the house that used to be haunted. Women who stayed in the room were woken in the middle of the night by the coldness of the room and an old man was perched at the end of the bed. He would start to reach out to touch whoever was in bed and they would invariably run from the room screaming.

I don't know if I believe it but many sane people in my family vouch for its existence. Eventually they decided to get an exorcism done and the problem never returned.

I lived with my Granny when I was in first year college. There was a room in the house that used to be haunted. Women who stayed in the room were woken in the middle of the night by the coldness of the room and an old man was perched at the end of the bed. He would start to reach out to touch whoever was in bed and they would invariably run from the room screaming.

I don't know if I believe it but many sane people in my family vouch for its existence. Eventually they decided to get an exorcism done and the problem never returned.

I would have let him touch me. I don't mean that in a rude way. I would just love to know what would happen if one didn't run away screaming. Not that I believe in ghosts but I would love the chance to change that view.

my aunt and cousin swear they met the devil himself one night on the road somewhere in rural county cork.

excorcist III is deadly

I heard the Devil was more of a County Clare man.

Although, if the Devil was English, you would expect to run into him somewhere out Baltimore direction alright.

my aunt and cousin swear they met the devil himself one night on the road somewhere in rural county cork.

excorcist III is deadly

Amazing film. Two of the creepiest moments in horror history.

i'v heard that. apparently everyone pretends excorcist II never happened. rubbish film. the prequels were woeful too.

It's goddawful which is difficult to believe because it was directed by John Boorman, had a Morricone score & starred, among others, Richard Burton, Max Von Sydow & James Earl Jones. What could possibly go wrong? Absolutely everything.

i liked the excorcist 2, the girl was old enough that we didn't have to feel bad about wanking over her anymore

Amazing film. Two of the creepiest moments in horror history.

all i really remember about it now was the bit with the moving statue and it freaked the fuck out of me and made me a bit nervous of the dark for a few nights afterwards. if ever they make a movie about ballinaspittal (?) i wont be able for it. i read the book a couple of years before i saw the film (except i think it was called Legion and not exorcist III) and i seem to recall that being good too, totally different from the first novel (which i also liked)

all i really remember about it now was the bit with the moving statue and it freaked the fuck out of me and made me a bit nervous of the dark for a few nights afterwards. if ever they make a movie about ballinaspittal (?) i wont be able for it. i read the book a couple of years before i saw the film (except i think it was called Legion and not exorcist III) and i seem to recall that being good too, totally different from the first novel (which i also liked)

How is Ballinaspittle entering into any of this?

Two questions:
A shadowy man appearing in the room and trying to touch the women.

Did this happen while you were living there?

Was the exorcism around the time you finished first year?

it was grandad, in the guest bedroom with the wandering hands

Cluedo%2001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back