the ramones-end of the century (1 Viewer)

HEDGECORE

hi people
does anyone know when will this movie be realesed in ireland and in which cinemas?

i know it was already realesed in the us and in the uk

i heard some realy good reviews about it

AnArChY

seen it already-brilliant. me, thomas rash and derenzy got into the ifi to see it for nowt during their documentary season as they took pity on our disappointed faces when we turned up and there was no tickets left!

its on in the kino cinema in cork at the end of jan. looking forward to it.

forgot to add not to bother w/ the Ramones 'Raw' DVD. really boring except for some of the Beatlemania style hysteria first time they play latin America.Mostly consists of Marky's home videos.Really comes across that he's had a bit of a charisma by-pass.The live footage in 'End of the C.' is stunning though,hope it gets a release at some stage,it's fuckin' blistering...

tommytrousers said:
forgot to add not to bother w/ the Ramones 'Raw' DVD. really boring except for some of the Beatlemania style hysteria first time they play latin America.Mostly consists of Marky's home videos.Really comes across that he's had a bit of a charisma by-pass.The live footage in 'End of the C.' is stunning though,hope it gets a release at some stage,it's fuckin' blistering...

oddly enogh i saw this in cash converters in cork for 15 euro. went into buy it to cheer myself up after another defeat to the scum of manchester and it was gone!
luckily escape by the sounds of it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back