The punk rock thread for Janer (2 Viewers)

theres a picture disc of the good the bad and the 4 skins going real cheap in spindizzy.. been there for weeks, in case any of u punx are interested

good band but not a patch on the violators- now they were a class act.

oh nottingham punks picnic confirmed for us for the saturday not friday mickey so no need for day off work.

good band but not a patch on the violators- now they were a class act.

yeah the Violators were a top band, fuckin raging stompin singalong tuneful punk rock.
I went to Annan just in scotland (Dumfrieshire) to see The Violators in 1982 or 1983, they didn't turn up, bastards.
Gig was mental tho', the air was thick with evo fumes, you didn't need a glue bag, just breathe, spose you'd call it passive sniffing?
Toatl chaos, figjhts goin off inside, outside, I saw this one lad get his face smashed open with a bass guitar...ouch! Fuck, it knocked him clean out, his mates dragged him outside.
It was just local bands playing, who I cant remember names, but I think Psycho Faction from Cleator Moor may have palyed.
We got up there on train, got on some coach going to carlisle on way back, driver stops coach in attempt to get people to throw glue bags out the door!!
Then this girl from Kendal phone her dad from Carlsile city, he comes picks us up, drops me off in Ambleside, wander home to bed. Stink of glue. This is bad, I'd promised my mum I would stop sniffing, she's never going to beleive me in the morning.
Never saw Violators after that, tho' I would of like to, they were great band, first 2 singles arwe excellent, gangland and summer of '81, they had a '12 as well, some good tracks on that, government stinks, die with dignity.
Yeah great stuff.

The best of The Stage Bottles is cool as fuck, really good especially the song bout that nazi prick that died in a car crash. Got this album years ago but was listen to it there the other day..|..|

The best of The Stage Bottles is cool as fuck, really good especially the song bout that nazi prick that died in a car crash. Got this album years ago but was listen to it there the other day..|..|

the stage bottles have some kick ass tunes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back