The punk rock thread for Janer (1 Viewer)

varuka:
i can copy you the discography, or if your on soulseek i can put it up there?

the voodoo glow skulls had no idea that they were doing a 'split' with hicky, story is, the met them somewhere and aparently the glow skulls were total dicks, so they stole the trumpet or some shit, and phoned up the guy from the band and played the stolen instrument at him, and recorded the responses and released it!

by the way, who are ya?!

varuka:

by the way, who are ya?!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Pause this link between 1:17 and 1:18 and his the guy in audience with the baseball cap on, let vid play and u will see the polish guy with beard who infuriates alot of people :D

FUCK SAKES!

I was trying to keep a low profile on this site...ah well!...will jst have to change my identity again.

and

in relation to the my mate polish slam dancer who is pro at the birdy dance,i call him marky mark...he has left the country!...i repeat...he has left the country!...so youz can all come out of yer holes and make yer tense and dull presence at shows again...marky mark is a real punk...he doesn't work,never has worked...he busks for money..he hitches lifts across europe and was the one of scummiest feckers that you'll ever meet...he is one of the real street punks still out there...i first met him about 8 years ago in the streets and he is the coolest lad that i know and have much respect for him for being himself.

varuka:
i can copy you the discography, or if your on soulseek i can put it up there?

the voodoo glow skulls had no idea that they were doing a 'split' with hicky, story is, the met them somewhere and aparently the glow skulls were total dicks, so they stole the trumpet or some shit, and phoned up the guy from the band and played the stolen instrument at him, and recorded the responses and released it!

by the way, who are ya?!

now that you know who i am...who are you?

and

a copy of the discography would be great!

that voodoo glow skulls thing is ridiculous......is it real?
my homies are gonna fuck you up. don't you have any fuckin' money? to buy your own fuckin' horn? you fuckin' faggots, from san FAG cisco.

FUCK SAKES!

I was trying to keep a low profile on this site...ah well!...will jst have to change my identity again.

and

in relation to the my mate polish slam dancer who is pro at the birdy dance,i call him marky mark...he has left the country!...i repeat...he has left the country!...so youz can all come out of yer holes and make yer tense and dull presence at shows again...marky mark is a real punk...he doesn't work,never has worked...he busks for money..he hitches lifts across europe and was the one of scummiest feckers that you'll ever meet...he is one of the real street punks still out there...i first met him about 8 years ago in the streets and he is the coolest lad that i know and have much respect for him for being himself.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR NEW MATE??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back