The "Post Broken Stuff Here" thread (1 Viewer)

When your eyesight starts to go (sorry, I mean, get worse) and you find it harder to see small text and stuff - Show yourself this thread. If you can see it.

Not everyone has "perfect" vision.

Sure, what do I care?

Is there an auto log out feature on here? It was never doing that to me before but it seems to be really quick to log me out of a sudden. Is that normal?

Is there an auto log out feature on here? It was never doing that to me before but it seems to be really quick to log me out of a sudden. Is that normal?
well i've not changed anything. it should log you out when you end your session / log out / close your browser unless you've clicked 'remember me' (which you shouldn't ever do on a public computer)

Something funny going on in the Top Posters list. The 'this month' list has numbers far too small to be right. Look, I've got proof this time!

View attachment 4513

But it's now the first of may and yet again me and ernest are the top posters. We should really cut down.

Hey Ernesto what happened to our pact of staying out of the top posters list?

Pete are them numbers wrong, if so deadly I don't feel like such a nerd now.

Almost certainly. You're still a nerd though.

Yeah I know sure I was nerd before I'd ever heard of thumped. Would you believe I still remember the day I first heard about it back around 2001/2002 thats how much of a nerd I am.

My User Cp directs me to "There are no subscribed threads"

Won't you please, please tell me what we've learned
I know it sounds absurd
But please tell me who I am

tick tick tick

Im using firefox on windows xp-a lot of the time I can't see images posted in threads, all i see is " look at this"..and theres nothing there, not even a url

whats up?

Stopped working completely there since i posted last, just came back now and seems to be fine. No other sites affected.

I've not experienced any problems with Thumped today (aside from user related ones) - I think it might just be you RSJ.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back