The "Post Broken Stuff Here" thread (1 Viewer)

I should have done a logo competition. I did ask someone to do one, but I think he got a bit upset when I said one of his ideas looked like West Side Story and he never got back to me....

I should have done a logo competition. I did ask someone to do one, but I think he got a bit upset when I said one of his ideas looked like West Side Story and he never got back to me....

how about a thing where we could each upload a logo of our own design and then each time a page loads a random one of the user-designed logos would be displayed! this is a terrific idea.

This checkbox seems to be broken... it's not operating as advertised

Show My Reputation Level Your current reputation level is displayed to other users whenever you post a message. If you would like to hide your reputation, disable this option.

You currently have 2684321 reputation points.

Just one slightly annoying thing -
You should move the logo and site navigation to the right hand side of the screen cos if you've got shakey hands or your mouse pointer is at the top of the screen and you use the forum directory structure thingy (thumped > thumped stuff > admin) the drop downs from the navigation keep getting in the damn way.

Just one slightly annoying thing -
You should move the logo and site navigation to the right hand side of the screen cos if you've got shakey hands or your mouse pointer is at the top of the screen and you use the forum directory structure thingy (thumped > thumped stuff > admin) the drop downs from the navigation keep getting in the damn way.

yes, that's catching me too.

people who aren't logged in, or aren't subscribers & haven't got the ads turned off, are seeing the google ads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back