The Planned Destruction of Christianity in Ireland (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter pete
  • Start date
  • Replies 42
  • Views 6K
  • Watchers 3
This is good on the toilet reading

black-metal-poop-hannibal-smith.jpg

Theres a pyramid in a new apartment complex on the Finglas road.I noticed it this morning.

Theres a pyramid in a new apartment complex on the Finglas road.I noticed it this morning.

thats finglas fucked so.i got an obelisk down the way from me so i wont last either.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/america_babylon.htm

"For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans (New Babylon),
THAT BITTER AND HASTY NATION,
which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces

that are not theirs."
(Habakkuk 1:6)

so america is the anti-christ?

That's actually hilarious. I got well into all that Illuminati and Masons mullarkey around the time of the DaVinci Code, still can't walk past the Mason Lodge in Cork without getting the wobblies. It's a freaky looking place though, the curtains are all red, the windows are frosted over and there are no windows at either side or at the back of the building :eek:

cos that's where they sacrifice the virgins !ninjaaaa

Ooooooh!!! Red curtains!!!!:rolleyes:

Deadly link! I wish I could print it out to read later but I'm scared of getting caught by my bosses.

And then them reading it and thinking you're a total mentalist.
Errr, yeah? And them finding out I like laughing at religious nutters? And of course wasting the ink and paper. All three are bad scenarios.

I think we should set up a walking tour of the sites of the occult grid in Dublin. Then the people who believe in this stuff (if indeed they exist) would see lots of people hanging around and looking at the various pyramids and obelisks and probably wearing a lot of black since we're all rockers of some kind or another and just generally make them more paranoid!

How can you not love this stuff!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back