The Osbournes on a tv near you. (1 Viewer)

anonymous coward

Saw a few people intrigued by Ozzy's life so i thought i'd share thats its gonna be on MTV GERMANY from April 24th (or 26th, i can't remember exactly and there nothing on the german website about it). Good news, you can get mtv germany free, why would you pay for mtv anyway? It can be got on astra, the old sky analog satelite, 28.2 degrees east, me thinks. remember its analog which means if you dont have a dish, the good news is that you'll pick up a videocrypt decoder for the price of a toliet roll and a dish for the price of a dish.

Also, i'm not sure if any of you guys watched the best music channel ever, Viva Zwei? Well, the bastards took it off air this new year, replacing it with Viva Plus(the all new singing and dancing digital channel to cover the need of Viva and Viva Zwei). You can get this on astra analog also. Has a rock hour between 9-10 and alternative 10-11 every weekday. I think the mars volta are gonna be on soon, next week or something. Viva always has good coverage of small live gigs and great bands. check it out.

For the above channel frequencies, polarity etc.... check the net.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back