The Non-Animated JPEG Thread (6 Viewers)

My sister received this text message today

10708554_10152811421361972_815515042923482893_o.jpg

While binge drinking is on the rise in France, it has started to decline in Britain.

Earlier this year, a study found that binge drinking had become less popular among young British since the 2008 recession. “The proportion of youth who don’t drink alcohol at all has also risen sharply," partially due to a lack in disposable income, lead researcher Jonathan Shepherdexplained in April.

Sneaky fuckers

I suppose I'm asking does anyone have anecdotal experiences that counter this "data"
The brits are fucking shite at drinking. Mostly because "Oh no the tube is leaving" or the fucking bar staff being so dreadful you sober up waiting for a pint at the fucking bar.

I've been in Austria and Czech Republic and was sober for a combined 45 minutes over 6 days. No one noticed so I assume they're as bad as me.

Germans don't seem to binge as much as steadily drinkat a moderate pace.

Can't understand how Poland isn't on that list but then maybe they're partly responsible for our powering to the number one spot.

Lets face it lads when it comes to binge drinking we are the fucking tops.

I went home for 4 days over the weekend just gone and I wasn't even close sober going to bed once. Not even close. My parents and i went out for a "quiet pint" on the last night because I was up at 4 am for my return flight. I ended up drinking 6 pints during the Rovers vs Dundalk game then having 5 stiff Jamesons with my auld lad when i got home.

We're number 1 We're number 1 We're number 1 We're number 1 We're number 1 We're number 1 We're number 1!!! etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back