The Non-Animated JPEG Thread (4 Viewers)

You should! Its deadly.
Watched the first 12 episodes of season 1 since yesterday.

Started a bit sketchy..but this show is fucking awesome.

I'd say its only gonna keep getting better

It reminds me strongly of Hill Street Blues....theres something almost comforting about it.

Some of the finer details involving the complexities of the US political system..I'll admit..have sailed past my head..but I'll tell you what..it has sparked an interest in me of how that system works.I'm gonna get a library book about it.

But those things aside..theres some absolutely fabulous dialog..so even a ham head like myself has plenty to enjoy.

And its devoid of gratuitous sex and violence..which is great..its all just story

I like nothing more than a good story well told

Last edited:
That sums it up pefectly!

"theres something almost comforting about it"

Watched the first 12 episodes of season 1 since yesterday.

Started a bit sketchy..but this show is fucking awesome.

I'd say its only gonna keep getting better

It reminds me strongly of Hill Street Blues....theres something almost comforting about it.

Some of the finer details involving the complexities of the US political system..I'll admit..have sailed past my head..but I'll tell you what..it has sparked an interest in me of how that system works.I'm gonna get a library book about it.

But those things aside..theres some absolutely fabulous dialog..so even a ham head like myself has plenty to enjoy.

And its devoid of gratuitous sex and violence..which is great..its all just story

I like nothing more than a good story well told

That sums it up pefectly!

"theres something almost comforting about it"

It's the exact opposite of House of Cards which just makes you feel like crap. I watched the hell out of House of Cards but in retrospect I'm pretty sure I hate it.

Anyway:

Throwing Muses - 1995

tumblr_m9cjyi0ZCO1qd418mo1_500.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back