the most effective way to nap??? (1 Viewer)

My Ma is usually out on the farm all day so anytime you put her in a quiet enough place she'll fall asleep no matter what the comfort..... forty winks me arse. My Da goes asleep alot to but, its only kinda bad when he starts snoring and you've got a jeery bastard in the house with you.

-She was parked at the main student exit from my school one day, I came out after most of the school had left, there she was sitting in the car in full view of every one with her head right back and her mouth wide fucking open in full view of everyone, looked like a dead auld one. Couple of first years were sniggering as I opened the door and shouted wake the fuck up.

-Every time I go to a waiting room with her after I come out there she is fast asleep.

-On ANY public trasport falls asleep with her head out in the aisle, mouth hanging open. Once on the train to Dublin the trolly guy had to ask her to move her head.

Oh the shame

No wonder I fucking hate sleep. Naps are for people who do real work like my Ma and Da so I kinda cant say anything cause of how hard they work, no for you desk job bints :p

So yeah you need to be hard working and have a teenager who likes shouting at the smallest thing to wake ya up.

Buses are great for napping. I used to catch forty between me two jobs on the ride into town. Used to make a be-line for the fattest person on the bus and pass out all snuggled up to them. Some of them loved it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back