The Moment of Realisation of your own mortality :( (1 Viewer)

Ferox13

I think it first hit me when i realised that i prolly don't have enough time left to watch all my film collection again ,even once :-(

Despite this I still ordered this last night in 'thumbing my nose to the reaper' moment of drunkness..

Tales of Terror 50 Movie Pack Collection

Life is too short - maybe a combination of early retirement and meth addiction might help.

I used to work in a bookshop. One day I worked out that it would take me about 10,000 years to read all the books in it.

That'd be just stupid.

yeah - take a photo of your collection, if it's all in one place

i'd imagine it's heavy

Unfortunally - i put all my exrental VHS in the attic - I have a huge amount of them. I should have an old picture some where though...My dvd collection pales to that.

Shitty thing is my mate is lending me a DVD hard drive recorder. So i have to take em down again as theres a lot i wasnt to transfer..

As well as the DVD/VHS i prolly have about 1500+ on DivX.

I have an original VHS of these:

FatSpy_DVD_Cover_Love_Camp_7.jpg

antropophagus%20dvd.jpg

ferox - have you got shit like "behind the green door", "sex wish",
"baby rosemary" and all that type of shit? the bold boy in me
wouldn't mind seeing a bit (btgd in particular!) but i'd probably
only get in trouble over it.

"it's meant to be a classic...no really" - that starts to wear thin
after a while

I think it first hit me when i realised that i prolly don't have enough time left to watch all my film collection again ,even once :-(

Despite this I still ordered this last night in 'thumbing my nose to the reaper' moment of drunkness..

Life is too short - maybe a combination of early retirement and meth addiction might help.

I have the Suspense Classics and Drive-In Movie packs in that series. Enough diamonds amongst the shit.

have you got shit like "behind the green door", "sex wish",
"baby rosemary" and all that type of shit?

nope - i never a big sex ploitation fan. I have a few Russ meyer stuff (i'm even not a big fan of his) and the only hard core stuff i have is the odd Franco/D'amato film.

You pondered your time left on this earth and then went and bought that heap of shite??
The fuck is wrong with you?

The realisation of my mortality came to me when i realised that were i to shuffle off this moral coil tomorrow the only thing i would have to bequeath to someone is my clock radio. At least you have a VHS legacy by which people could remember you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back