The Mighty Boosh Series 2 BBC TONIGHT (1 Viewer)

deadly.

i've only seen a couple of episodes. the electro episode in season one was amazing!
ep7_2.jpg

Noel is my not so secret crush. Oh Noel, with your crazy hair, skinny ass and wonky nose, you are rad.

No, damn, I only saw about 2 episodes of NB. But I do have serious wan of The Mighty Boosh on DVD.

Oh yeah.

zebra heart attack said:
did you see him in nathan barley playing exactly the same character? he doesn't even have to say anything to be funny.

george mcfly said:
i haven't seen this at all.. would i like it?

no.

well.....

maybe you would...

actually now the more i think about it...

yes.

ps - nice one for telling the whole world wheels.:rolleyes: we were all perfectly happy in our little nathan barley clique until someone blabbed to the masses. i'm going to tell sofs on you and she's going to give you such a fucking hiding heh heh heh. beaten by a child.

respect.

frambosenshmak said:
ps - nice one for telling the whole world wheels.:rolleyes: we were all perfectly happy in our little nathan barley clique until someone blabbed to the masses. i'm going to tell sofs on you and she's going to give you such a fucking hiding heh heh heh. beaten by a child.

respect.

sarcasm aside, you deserve forty lashes for that comment.

remember JAG?
jag_cast_main.jpg

yeah, neither do i, i dont think it was ever seen by humans. i think it was made for intelligent stealth planes to chill to after missions.

N1nja out.

frambosenshmak said:
no.

respect.

Yeah I was the one that leaked it to the tv listings people too.

ano9.jpg

Wheels said:
Yeah I was the one that leaked it to the tv listings people too.

ano9.jpg

one more thing cancer man...
people here dont read the tv listings. thats why you posted it. you couldnt resist the urge to be the cool guy who knows about this series before everyone else. and thats where you made your mistake. you've framed yourself. you murdered the innocent series even before it had a chance to grow....

Columbo.jpg

frambosenshmak said:
one more thing cancer man...
people here dont read the tv listings. thats why you posted it. you couldnt resist the urge to be the cool guy who knows about this series before everyone else. and thats where you made your mistake. you've framed yourself. you murdered the innocent series even before it had a chance to grow....

Columbo.jpg

Damn you're good. Ok I take it back. I've never even heard of the programme, I just saw someone mentioning it on some other site. I just want to cool, no matter what it takes. Is that too much to ask?

yaay. saw this last year on bbc 3. its fab. been watching season 1 all last week on dvd.

im just going to go home and get a few bits.

"Cheekbone-this magazine is so cutting edge it goes out of date every 3hours!ya can't get it in shops,its delivered by ninjas"(cue Ninja running up alongside car with copy of Cheekbone)

i nearly pissed myself

Wowsah, I saw The Mighty Boosh for the first time last night. Damn you BBC3 heads to hell keeping this a secret.

Finally I've found something to fill the gap between Jam and The Smell of Reeves & Mortimer.

Mighty Boosh is nuts, I mean you couldn't say it's funny, the jokes are pretty poor and sort of lame, it trys awful hard to be "kkkeeerrraaazzzeee" and rarely has a plot worth mentioning... I mean, it's not a very good TV show really...

but it's still really compelling viewing, I'm glued too it... and it looks amazing... the acid folk song bit, that went on for wwwaaayyyy too long in last nights episode is just strangley brilliant, the shit effects when they ran from the yeti (again, went on for way too long) are nuts and the whole bit the with the shaving foam moon face... what the fuck?

After every episode I have a strange mix of "deadly" and "crap" in my head

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back