The Mighty Boosh play Ireland!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new series is great.What are yis goin on about.

It has its moments but it's a serious downward curve. Just watched the 1st 2 again over the weekend and they are far superior. I hate to say it but I hope they don't make any more..... :(

Gots my tickets of course!!!!!!!!!!!!! Block G row one! don't mind them sweetoblivion! they obviously have very narrow uncomedic minds! To the Booshmobile! NANANANANA!
bouncy bouncy ooh such a good time!

Gots my tickets of course!!!!!!!!!!!!! Block G row one! don't mind them sweetoblivion! they obviously have very narrow uncomedic minds! To the Booshmobile! NANANANANA!

Yeah shut up you stupid cunt

once again I'd like to distance myself from jrad

here, can anyone find for me that overly defensive fangirl post about how all guys are just afraid of noel fielding cos they fancy him? I can't seem to locate it on the myriad of boosh threads

once again I'd like to distance myself from jrad

here, can anyone find for me that overly defensive fangirl post about how all guys are just afraid of noel fielding cos they fancy him? I can't seem to locate it on the myriad of boosh threads
he's a weird looking man.
he's like a charming trendy man what used to be a lady or sumfink

is this you and your boosh butt chum you sad wretch?

1815342816_68f8558bc4.jpg

actually, that is possibly the funniest post of the last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back