The Mighty Boosh play Ireland!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mighty Boosh series is shite but then again the live show might be good. Who knows? Enjoy it Sweetoblivion and remember to set a reminder on thumped so you don't forget this is on.

Saw the last tour, it was pretty good but a bit too much of the "obscene jokes we can't get away with on the telly". I'm not a prude but one of the things I liked about the first series was it was the kind of thing you could comfortably watch with a 10-year-old, or your parents. Not any more! ("I was gonnae rape you and put you in that bin, now I'm not gonnae!")

Noel doing stand-up on his own was better, would love to see Julian doing stand-up, or music - seeing as he writes lots of the Boosh songs.

Actually, he should start up jazzercise classes. I'd go. Circuit-training to John Coltrane! :D

Jaysus that clip that steveamanakick posted is paaaainfully bad.

Series 1 and 2 were good.
Entirely unconvinced about 3 so far.

I think they're showing a live show on BBC3 at Christmas. Saw an ad last night.

1st episode of FOTC is gently amusing. It's downhill from there.

I really liked One & Two but I don't think much of the new season.

Me too. It's a bit shite. First episode was awful. That fox one wasn't bad.

Only on this board could I put up a thread about something I love and have everyone (with the exception of maybe 2 people) piss all over it.
Thanks guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm here to help! Who'll i bullyram first??

1st episode of FOTC is gently amusing. It's downhill from there.

that's a small hill.

I'm here to help! Who'll i bullyram first??

Can you just take them all out? kthnx. ;)

I agree the third series isn't immediately as strong as the previous two, and I hated the first ep. However, give it a chance and there are many great bits in it, seriously!
It is disappointing that Julian didn't have the time to write as many good songs for this series, but with baby twins born a few weeks before filming, that's not surprising.

i have no fucking idea who or what the mighty boosh are or is....

...but for the sake of keeping sweetoblivion on her buzz, i'm sure they/it/him are magnificent...

Now that's more like it! :)

I'm getting my tickets tomorrow, whoop! They're on general sale on Saturday, suckers.

In your face rest of the world.

launcher_LL.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back