the latest RSA campaign (1 Viewer)

seems like a reasonable warning to me. so far i've managed to avoid crashing but the close shaves i have had were probably down to me not being as alert as i should have been. i'd say you could easily fall asleep at the wheel, its quite hypnotic sometimes. look at the white lines...... look at the white lines.....
you really need an as on tv to tell you that if you fall asleep at the wheel, you may crash. really?

you really need an as on tv to tell you that if you fall asleep at the wheel, you may crash. really?

same way as you need one to tell you that if you drink drive or drive too fast you might crash. anyway, its not just falling asleep - just not being fully alert is a bit dodge. i dont like your tone, we're not all perfect.

i nearly came a cropper once, driving home past kildare at about 2am, trying to stay awake and actually reaching the point of realising my eyes were closed. i pulled in and got 15 minutes kip.

I find that if there are cars behind me in the dark it is much more tiring driving. Along with dimming the rearview mirrir I normally adjust both wing mirrors as well so I can't see the lights of cars behind. What you loose in visibility you more than make up for in not falling asleep.

My girlfriend has her bowl of corn flakes on her way to work

but then she's driving on the m50 so its safe enough

a few times i went in the car with my sister in the morning and she'd bring a cup of coffee with her (a normal mug, not a suitable drivers cup with a lid) and be putting on her make up and checking her messages while driving quite fast. hopefully she doesnt do it anymore

same way as you need one to tell you that if you drink drive or drive too fast you might crash. anyway, its not just falling asleep - just not being fully alert is a bit dodge. i dont like your tone, we're not all perfect.
except i've never been asleep, and yet convinced my self that i'm not that asleep and can still drive home no bother. au contraire, mon frere, i'd be asleep.

Wasp attacks are also a serious menace that you'd expect to crop up more often in the statistics

Bees too- but not so much

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

unscientific look at the effect of age, sex, fatigue and drink on braking distances and times.

are these the ones with real people talking about what happened to them? i saw one with a guy talking about his brother who died. it would give you pause for thought alright. i find the ones that shop horrible crashes and kids getting hammered by tumbling cars a bit hard to stomach and usually flick or turn away, these new ones are better, i'd say, although its probably inevitable that people will become used to them after a while.

yeah those ar ethe ones. i've found them more effective in that they are real people talking about how their lives have been irrevocably fucked up by car accidents. when you see and actor or actress pretending to be paralysed in a wheelchair it doesnt really hit home that much.

that said, i still look around the roads and see absolute wankers weaving in and out at breakneck speeds. accidents waiting to happen. fucking leave on time if you dont want to be late!!!! ughh.

Don't know, but people having heart attacks and the like is probably more of a danger.

My mom was in a really serious car accident in the 1960s when another driver had a heart attack at the wheel and crashed into her. Either the driver or his wife was killed -- I can't remember, and my mom's car was in a gully and was in such a twisted wreck that it took the rescue folks a while to get to her because they assumed that no one could have survived. She was fine. I think it was a big ol' Cadillac, fact fans. They were really fucking surprised to find her not only alive, but not that badly hurt. Her back was pretty fucked for life, but in the overall scheme of things, she was incredibly lucky.

Do I have the horn for Vicki Butler Henderson or does she look like a talking skull with hair? I can never can tell.

Does it have to be one or the other?

Skullfucking is not an uncommon fetish. Only slightly less common than having sex with dolphins. No shame in it, just probably never allow a male dolphin to have anal sex with you.

i like the use of the word probably. hedging your bets?

It's just that we've had several threads that touched on the issue, but we've never really determined which reliable internet source of information on sex with animals was really the *most* reliable. The one that said never to let it happen to you up the butt was the same site that also said -- in error -- that a dolphin has a prehensile penis. But just because it isn't true that a dolphin can pick stuff up with his penis doesn't mean it's a great idea to let him put it into your southern health region.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back