The Last Broadcast on RTE Tues.nights (1 Viewer)

PinkNoise

The Last Broadcast
RTE2 Tuesday night 11.15ish

Next week, a profile on the New Franz album, Kaiser Chiefs and Neville Brothers interviews, acoustic numbers from The Rags and Snow Patrol and a gansai-load of vidjos from the likes of The Go!Team, Joy Zipper, Paul Weller,The Flaming Lips and a coupla classics from the Undertones!

think it's meant to be 'geansai', irish for jumper. why you'd be carrying videos in a jumper is another matter i'm not qualified to answer.
last broadcast is crap. if your gonna peddle fossilised old veejays with ancient videos you should ressurect MTUSA with that dead/aids dude vincent hanley.

John D'oh said:
think it's meant to be 'geansai', irish for jumper. why you'd be carrying videos in a jumper is another matter i'm not qualified to answer.
last broadcast is crap. if your gonna peddle fossilised old veejays with ancient videos you should ressurect MTUSA with that dead/aids dude vincent hanley.
was thinkin it might have been the irish thing alright.still nonsense.

think ill head out now and have a trouser leg of pints

vincent hanley is no relation to me

hanley said:
was thinkin it might have been the irish thing alright.still nonsense.

think ill head out now and have a trouser leg of pints

vincent hanley is no relation to me

my da says "geansaí load", so lay off the "geansaí load" slagging, ok?

Yeah, so does my Da. That's where I got it. he also says "malojan" which means "crap" but some people say "cat malojan" or just "cat". Is "molojan " not a musical instrument? Melodeon?

It's fair enough griping about The Last Broadcast on Thumped but why not gripe to the guys responsible for makin the thing? There's an e-mail address on the show asking for comments. They'll listen as long as yer makin sense.

why's it on so bloody late, tuned in last night and they were showing a couple of The Undertones videos back to back, thought it was more about music of today, maybe its cheaper for RTE to show old videos...

They show old videos every week as part of a wee "classic" section of the show. It aint cheaper cos it all comes from the RTE library.

Anyways, Tuesday 18th October, you can have a gander at Snoop Dogg interview from backstage at Oxegen, a profile on Supergrass' new one, BellX1 havin a natter and playing acoustic and videos from Devendra Banhart, Roisin Murphy, Radiohead, the Magic Numbers and Van Morrisson.

More stuff than you can shake a stick at. If that's your idea of a good time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back