THE KEDS PLAY MONO! (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Syb
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 0
Yeah. It was a very poor joke.

I didn't buy the Dandy every week, or the Beano, but I had a couple of annuals. I liked the Beano better, and I used to pronounce "gnasher" as "gennasher".

I didn't much like the Beezer or the Whizzer and Chips or the Topper. What was the Numbskulls in? That was my all time favourite, I couldn't get enough of those guys

Pad - what are you doing in thumped if ya dont like music?? :) nerd!

argh! lads!! im hating the music industry already!! SOMEONE PLEASE PITY ME!!! im stressed all the time and i think im having an early heart attack...no wait....thats just the pen in my ocket protector....oh god, im lame......

hey does anyone watch SCRUBS????
im EXACTLLY like Elliott if you all do watch it, cept im cuter...hehe...now im just babbling, ok....im going now and ill leave you amongst yourselves to critisize me.....dont need ME here to do that!!

bye bye!!

IM LOST!!:) prolly cuz im blonde!! hmmm....HOPPER I LOVE THE PICTURE!! AWWW ickle puss:p bless your lil cotton sox!!

yea i dont have a pic....well i DO but i dont know how to post it up here, and i dont want to be on display if youre all horn ball hormone driven punkers:) hehe...

messin, nah i dunno how to set the picture up but if you have yahoo you can look up my profile aquabat_ie

theres a pic of me there! so how is everyone today?????

Originally posted by Syb
IM LOST!!:) prolly cuz im blonde!! hmmm....HOPPER I LOVE THE PICTURE!! AWWW ickle puss:p bless your lil cotton sox!!

aw cheers syb. cats fucking rule, i don't care what anyone says.

mornin' Herv..... so how do you change your title to 'senior seascout' and other stuff like that?......i'm just about figuring out the picture thing....is it still stuck on 64X64 pixel or can we go bigger now......(not even slightly off topic :p )

Hopper, i love cats too! no one in ireland seems to like em!! hmmm...i had a cat named Professor Puddles and he dies at age 18....and i have 2 new kittens named Benji and joel, well theyre lik 2 years old now, but theyre very very cute!!

emm...im bored in work so if anyone has MSN and is in the same boat as me, please IM me.....i have yahoo messanger as well aquabat_ie

the MSN messanger is either Syb or TheKedsPromo aiiight?? SOMEONE TALK TO ME!!!

glad to see you becoming trendt LAMA, using .|..| has become the hottest thing since MC Hammer's parachute pants, or the neon spandez pants with wool scrunchy socks and converse high tops....glad youre back in the game!!

Originally posted by talkinglama
mornin' Herv..... so how do you change your title to 'senior seascout' and other stuff like that?......i'm just about figuring out the picture thing....is it still stuck on 64X64 pixel or can we go bigger now......(not even slightly off topic :p )

go into usercp, then into edit profiles, then custom user script and enter your new title. do not tick the box though! click modify and all should be well.

i don't think we can go any bigger for the moment though.... roll on getting my old head back...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back