The Jinx - The Life And Deaths Of Robert Durst (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

started watching this tonight. HBO true crime six part documentary. Apparently it started on Sky Atlantic this week but all episodes available online,

Don't really wanna discuss it too much as a good bit is revealed over the first episode which I think might spoil the first viewing. Started watching knowing absolutely zero about the whole thing which makes it all the better I reckon. case involves a dude from a very wealthy Manhattan real estate family. it has gotten a good bit of media coverage over there over the years.

basically this dude durst is strongly connected to a murder from about 2001 and the disappearance of his wife from the 80s. this is all revealed pretty soon in episode 1 anyways

check it out, it's the business. gutted I started watching it so late tonight. got the first two episodes in. will be completed tomorrow

Don't think there's anything that's in 1st episode that i'd consider a spoiler to the whole thing.

But yeah it's amazing, the last episode will have your jaw on the floor

Ah my friend has been telling me to watch this, and now I finally have the internet back, so thanks for the reminder! It sounds fascinating.

I watched the shitty drama version with Ryan Gosling and Kirsten Dunst, which was made by the same director. It would seem his talents lie in documentary rather than drama.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back