The Jimmy Cake unleash the Superlady (2 Viewers)

Vinnie

Supporter
Since 2000
Website
www.thejimmycake.org
Superlady, the new mini-album from The Jimmy Cake is released nationwide this Friday. It will feature an eighty-piece choir and a sixteen minute prog-hardcore extravaganza. But that's not all. Order now and terrible things will befall all those you hold dear.

Superlady is the sound of two mute siamese twin toddlers screaming at the moon for being too far away.

Superlady: She will crush baddies with her sexy thighs and then use the money she steals to buy make-up for the homeless.

Superlady: She pees quilted toilet paper.

Superlady: She will kill me very very soon.

Posted by Barrel O'Carols - 10th July 2003 at 08:56 AM
And I thought it was all about me... huh?

It's about all the superladies out there.

AlphaRelish said:
is superlady the song on the cd? coz i reckon it's your best shit ever...

Yes indeed it is. .|..|

Greetings from America, where the portions are way too big, as are the insects.
I spent yesterday sitting in a Trailer Park drinking beers with self proclaimed hill-billies. My English is good, apparently. Thank God for that, I have been practicing.

I *heart* the Jimmy Cake. The CD is incredible.
Dear Jim, can you fix it for me so that I get a copy of The Jimmy Cake's new CD for free in the post*.

Good luck/have fun at Witness everyone.

Hope yisser enjoying the summer.

*Also can I get some letters from my brothers and friends. (Dip, *sob, sore heart* has my address).

Hi Aoifed. I'm sure there's prolly one allready in the post for you. Glad to see the locals understand you. Hillbillies rule!

SUPERLADY is in the shops today. If you don't believe me, go see the lovely display in Tower. My godness, it's lovely.

Vinnie said:
Superlady: She will crush baddies with her sexy thighs and then use the money she steals to buy make-up for the homeless.

Superlady: She pees quilted toilet paper.

Superlady: She will kill me very very soon.

I was watching Fargo the other night and am wondering is this where the "superlady" title comes from - the scene where marge meets her psychologically imbalanced high school aquaintance?

also if the jimmy cake want to get free money from some gaeltacht scheme just change yr name to "An Caca Sheamus"
;)

spectraljanitor said:
I was watching Fargo the other night and am wondering is this where the "superlady" title comes from - the scene where marge meets her psychologically imbalanced high school aquaintance?

also if the jimmy cake want to get free money from some gaeltacht scheme just change yr name to "An Caca Sheamus"
;)

yep thats exactly where it came from

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back