The Jimmy Cake + Adebisi Shank + Chequerboard This Friday (1 Viewer)

Vinnie

Supporter
Since 2000
Website
www.thejimmycake.org
Bump?

3019084229_6a76db172f.jpg

Jaysus, didn't expect Adebisi Shank to be on this line up. Fucking class, damn this recession and the my serious lack of cash flow..

New tee shirts for sale too. It's basically the gig poster without any of the writing. The name is in fancy writing on the back so if you never tun around again you can have a lovely tee shirt without anyone ever knowing it's odious associations.

New tee shirts for sale too. It's basically the gig poster without any of the writing. The name is in fancy writing on the back so if you never tun around again you can have a lovely tee shirt without anyone ever knowing it's odious associations.

Anyway of getting one as I won't (obviously) be at the gig?

Absolutely. Sure we'll sort something out next week. My crystal ball tells me that the postal service will somehow be involved...

Twill have to be involved I'm sure. Unless you'll be playing Poland anytime soon? I can paypal or send cash for the shirt plus whatever the postage is.

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudes! Nice shirts!
Hope tonight goes really really well. I hope the recession doesn't show up. He's a prick.

I wish I could transmogrify there. If I could and I did, I'd be bollo, because it's Friday night here and by the time yous are playing I'll be on my ear.

Max hugz.

(ps-mails soon. soz. just back from travellin).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back