The Jesus Lizard. Tuesday September 22 (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter u:m
  • Start date
  • Replies 53
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 5
+ Manic Street Preachers. There were only a couple of hundred there when the lizard played, a few rows up the front with the rest of the point totally empty.

+ Joyrider...who opened.

Yow versus the bouncers/security that day was a joy to behold.

jesus forgot all about that band, with good reason, cant believe I bought their album around the time that 'rush hour' cover came out (which I actually have on 7"!ninjaaaa)

:)

i fuckin love em.
have a load of their 7 inches, cd singles and the album "Be Special" on vinyl and cd! Played the cd recently and 75% sounds decent still.

Missed Joyrider and the Jesus Lizard at that gig. I too am the proud owner of a mass of Joyrider Vinyl and cd singles. I prefer the earlier stuff I must say, "It moved" was a belter of a song and ep as is the one about the Seven Sisters one.

That chunklet review has me excited.

+ Joyrider...who opened.

Yow versus the bouncers/security that day was a joy to behold.

.|..|.|..|.|..|

I remember they wrote about it in Hot Press and the spokesman for the Point said that they were banned from playing there again. :p

Yow was watching Bambi from the pit at the Mean Fiddler gig.I got him to sign my ticket and he drew a big dick on it.

I too am the proud owner of a mass of Joyrider Vinyl and cd singles. I prefer the earlier stuff I must say, "It moved" was a belter of a song and ep as is the one about the Seven Sisters one.

Much reppage for Moose. "It Moved" was indeed a belter.
Still sounds great.

finally got a ticket for this...one week away! i espy a messy tuesday night ahead.. anybody any idea who the support is?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back