THE IMMEDIATE / Debut album launch gig (1 Viewer)

Great gig in oldcastle there on Sunday.

Although, I was let down by the fact that your be-smigged bassist/guitarist/singer never played the drums...you'd want to get rid of him...dead weight!

They were mentioned on no less than the Orla Barry show as the next big thing in Irish music. I guess you can expect lots of middle aged mad women at the show now

Unfortunately it was the one who does the arts show on the Saturday morning doing the show that day. You just missed out on having her there cos of her holidays.

conor could you tape this for me onto audio cassette. im actually heading off to england that morning so wont be around.

it'd be so handy to have the gig on cassette so i could listen to it whilst driving with the windows down...

Cheers Beanstalk. Yeah if only Dave stopped spending all that time on his hair he'd be able to learn the drums.
The Orla Barry show? That's news to me. ?? I appreciate that strange piece of information Monkeymafia.
Looking forward to seeing you there Lympog. Just shout "Lympog!!" after one of the songs and we can both knowingly glance at each other and feel special that we have shared something private in a room full of strangers, all afraid in a world they never made!!!
Mr. Pharmacist, I will do my best, hope you're well
seeya x

...The wretched beast rises once again... she brings news
THE IMMEDIATE Album launch: INSTORES ADDED

FRIDAY 18th:
1pm - Instore HMV Grafton St.
8pm - ***Whelans Album Launch celebration***

SATURDAY 19th:
5pm - Instore Tower Records Wicklow St.

Flyers for reduced admission to Whelans will be scattered about at the HMV instore - come to all 3 gigs to support this outcast mutant!!

www.theimmediate.tv
www.myspace.com/theimmediate

Looking forward to seeing you there Lympog. Just shout "Lympog!!" after one of the songs and we can both knowingly glance at each other and feel special that we have shared something private in a room full of strangers, all afraid in a world they never made!!!

:)
no sweat conor, i'll grab rob and scully and am going straight to the front - haven't seen you's play in ages

- leigh

Hello mr. Stalk we're gonna be Djing with Loreana (Pandamonium) until we climb up onto the raised platform to perform like monkeys for your pleasure..
..so no support act but the support of the music which keeps the blood pumping through our collective arteries indeedy!! seeya there g'bye xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back