THE ICKY AWARDS (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 94
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 2
Roisin said:
Ya fucking snob, mosney to cheap for you?

C'mon roisin, Its got nothing to do with being a snob. We visited mosney briefly but found it to be quite tacky and I remember seeing a lot of working class roustabouts there.

Trabolgan offered the kind of excellent services and magical surroundings we'd expect from a family holiday village. I was particularly taken with the sub tropical wave pool, a feature that mosney simply couldn’t match.

clara lara was great. we used to take the boats out on the mud pond that they called the lake, and sink them.
there were rumors you could get aids from the water. i got it in my back.

one of my mates lost her runner when we were at clara lara with our cummer project..she had to get all the way back to finglas with one show...maybe you had to be there:rolleyes:

muffin said:
one of my mates lost her runner when we were at clara lara with our cummer project..she had to get all the way back to finglas with one show...maybe you had to be there:rolleyes:

i thought it was fonny

Des Bishop deservs to die and die painfully, he's about as funny as finding out of you have ball cancer.
"Oh he's sooo funny, he's American and said immersion... "oh look he said Jaysus and mentioned Soundings" ....... FUCK OFF AND DIE

nokiafashion2.jpg

The same goes for Linda Martin she looks like a cross dressing Aids victim hours away from death. She actually takes offence to people slagging Eurovision saying if you insult Eurovision your insulting her ?!?!?!? Yeah and if I saw you naked I'd never get a hard on again.. GEE BAG

Like many others I've never heard of Glenda Gilson but a quick googling makes me think she'd defo get it.

pad said:
lads it was only funny when lefty did it. you guys are just jumping on the bandwagin.

In my defence, I was posting my reply at the same time as Lefty, he beat me to it cuz it took me too long to come up with something to say.

Anyway, I hate TV3's morning crew.

seanc said:
In my defence, I was posting my reply at the same time as Lefty, he beat me to it cuz it took me too long to come up with something to say.

Anyway, I hate TV3's morning crew.

i'll take you off my hate list so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back