THE ICKY AWARDS (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 94
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 2
Lefty Frizzell said:
derek mooney

i love to wedge a freshly lit german banger between the front teeth of this shameless, poor mans ray d'arcy granny fiddler.

byyyyyeeeeee!!!! BANG! HAHA.

ah, here. dereks all right. he just gets shit tv shows. Mooney Goes Wild On One is always worth a listen. derek davis isnt too bad either really, a bit useless.

does joe duffy qualify for this? i despise him. not only is he as useless as all the other non-entities but he masquerades as someone who is actually worth something and gets away with it. the bastard.

Lefty Frizzell said:
you've gallons to choose from. ok...

roisin ingle

your editorial reads like a four hour collage of sound bites from a drunken first year journalism student in griffith college.

BAM! Winner. That's the fucking one right there.

ramps said:
glenda gilson is mos def one of the most repulsive looking women ive ever seen.

however, my vote goes to dermot and dave, 98 fm morning twats.

terms and conditions apply.
Repulsive is a bit strong. She's no Mary Harney for God's sake!
I can't really figure out why people hate her so much.
What has she done?
You don't see her being interviewed and spouting annoying things. She isn't trying to be a pop-star and infecting the air with awful songs. She just hands out awards, models for low-rent kind of stuff.
Where's the hate coming from, people?
What did she do?

ramps said:
shes an abomination.

quite
19bigX286.jpg

Can I nominate Twink?

I have it on good authority that she wears furs and a tiara when shes visits the local supermarket

Now that's class

i saw a show once with all the irish models hanging out. Jesus wept. At one stage they are just walking into a restaurant and one of them says to the waiter, "can we have another bottle of wine please?"

You haven't had any bottles yet you dim slut.

Their modelling gigs normally consist of being spraypainted gold and holding a laptop on the bottom of grafton street to advertise the launch of secondhand-earings.ie or whatever.

La La said:

see your man top right there? he was a glass collector in an irish pub in melbourne. but he's mates with a friend of mine so i'll leave him alone.

who was that horrible personality vacum of a woman who presented that liffey laughs thing on rte recently? how can you interview comedians and make them appear to be as dull as you are? i do not have enough bile and vitriol to spew at her, particularly as i need to reserve some of my energies for the late night molestation and slanderous insult throwing sessions i conduct with my coven to try to destroy ryan turbidy and linda martin.

oh also, anyone who writes for the sunday independent, i hate you. i really do. you're a fucking moron. i'll still read you on occasion but only to convince myself of how morally superior i am to you.

that is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back