• Thread starter jane
  • Start date
  • Replies 94
  • Views 7K
  • Watchers 2

jane

Website
www.ittybittyhearingtrumpet.wordpress.com
I saw a youngish lass on the bus today who could be related to no one if not Glenda Gilson. And then a whole bunch of rugby twats spilled off the top level and out onto Donnybrook Rd.

Glenda%20Gilson.jpg

And then I was like, DOES IT GET ANY WORSE?

And then I was like, I DON'T EVEN KNOW.

And then Glenda was like, "OUR CLIMATE IS CHANGING! JUST LOOK AT THE WEATHER! I'm, like, WHOA!"

I made a poll somewhere else on the internet, but here, I would like to leave it open for you to nominate someone for the 2006 Icky Awards. Who is the worst Irish celebrity*?

We'll be holding this in The Point next year, or possibly doling out Ickies in the car park outside of "The Meteors".

Winners of the 2006 Icky Awards will receive a Dutch Oven and a trophy made of diarrhea.

You may also nominate your favourite 'celebrity' to receive his or her immortality on the 'Puke of Fame', a series of dried fried-rice pukepuddles to be purged onto Dame St sometime next month, each named after Gavin Lambe Murphy and the 'famous' Irish person it most resembles.

w24_1704_6531_5702_3500.jpg

"Mmmmmm."

*Real people don't count. Not even Bob Geldof.

Also, I love Irish celebrities.

glenda gilson is mos def one of the most repulsive looking women ive ever seen.

however, my vote goes to dermot and dave, 98 fm morning twats.

terms and conditions apply.

i saw glenda and some other model dressed as french maids one day outside the stephen's green.it was freezing and they looked perished cos they are so skinny and under dressed.she is a lollipop.

ICUH8N said:
Glenda is terrifying up close. That rictus-like smile...

*shivers

Someday, little kids will have scary stories about someone who walked around a tweezers and chanted "Glenda Glanda Gilson" 14 times and conjured up her spirit and was forevermore stuck between Glenda's and Brian's restless spirits, doing the supericky jib-jab just above the rarified air of Castleknock.

True story. Or it will be. Slumber parties will never have been the same.

ETA: Also, did you know that Glenda Gilson tried out for Boy Eats Girl, but was turned down because she is zombieproof? Fact!* Also! Some of the zombies had it written into their contract.**

*This may not be true.
**Or this.

cpr said:
i saw glenda and some other model dressed as french maids one day outside the stephen's green.it was freezing and they looked perished cos they are so skinny and under dressed.she is a lollipop.

shes an abomination.

Brendan Courtney.

His unique brand of 'camp talent' belongs in a under 12's afternoon disco in trabolgan.

Lefty Frizzell said:
Brendan Courtney.

His unique brand of 'camp talent' belongs in a under 12's afternoon disco in trabolgan.

See, now, this is exactly the kind of innovation I would expect from you, Lefty. I hadn't even thought of Brendan Courtney. I need to start thinking from outside me box.

He really does give Glanda a runny.*

*for money.

Kathryn Thomas.
Please stay marooned on a suspiciously well-equipped tropical island, so I never have to hear your faux-haughtily-inflected tones again.

Not really for hating, not like Brendaglenda, but still:

"Daniel has a big oyster and an even bigger sword.... He is just as nice, humble and thankful as a hobo being served a fresh baked apple pie. The world is now Daniel’s apple pie and he is thankful for every bite.
So, weary traveler on life’s roads, if you can possibly manage to get a ticket to the Daniel O’Donnell Show you will be fortunate because you are about to enter a utopia you thought never existed.

KURT: “Well Lady, it is nice to know that nice guys do not always finish last.”
LADY: “I just wish I could find one.”
" (http://www.bransoncritic.org/KurtLMoore_DanielODonnell.htm)

http://www.daniel-site.com/

"I'm delighted to welcome you to the original Daniel O'Donnell website. I felt that when Buckingham Palace got their own internet presence that I needed to have one as well. I hope that you will take some time to look through what we have included and that you will find it informative. "

inspector horse said:
shite sorry,ill have another go
you've gallons to choose from. ok...

roisin ingle

your editorial reads like a four hour collage of sound bites from a drunken first year journalism student in griffith college.

amanda brunker

you're as unoriginal as you are pregnant you vile bitch.

derek mooney

i love to wedge a freshly lit german banger between the front teeth of this shameless, poor mans ray d'arcy granny fiddler.

byyyyyeeeeee!!!! BANG! HAHA.

Lefty Frizzell said:
you've gallons to choose from. ok...

roisin ingle

your editorial reads like a four hour collage of sound bites from a drunken first year journalism student in griffith college.

amanda brunker

you're as unoriginal as you are pregnant you vile bitch.

derek mooney

i love to wedge a freshly lit german banger between the front teeth of this shameless, poor mans ray d'arcy granny fiddler.

byyyyyeeeeee!!!! BANG! HAHA.

Ack, Amanda Brunker! I completely forgot about her, too. Lefty, you should do an Irish version of Holy Moly. You really have your finger on some kind of pulsating appendage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back