The greatest rock song of all time (1 Viewer)

I remember hearing BR for the first time sitting in the backseat of my dads car while he wen't to talk to somebody. I was crawling all over the backseat (there was no such thing as child seats or even seat belts in the back in "those" days) & it came on the radio and I was completely transfixed for the few minutes it was on. I'd never heard a song like it, so many different parts. Even now I don't know if he's telling his momma he just killed a man or he's telling us his momma just killed a man. I found it a little scary. I was about 4 or 5 years old. Vivid memory. Hows that for fucking old.

I hate the fact that I've grown to hate that song

The minute I saw this thread I knew someone was going to post it

Let's face it, the greatest rock song of all time will be by some ill-educated, ill-informed, racist eejit from some backwater in, well, any country really. It won't even be a particularly good song, but it'll be the only one that everyone can agree on.

It'll be 100% authentic, 100% rock, Mojo won't have dedicated an issue to the band and it'll be the antithesis of weezer while sounding a bit like them as well.

I don't know who or what it is yet but if anyone wants to give it a shot....

Alternatively it'll be some Huey Lewis and the News album track.

Let's face it, the greatest rock song of all time will be by some ill-educated, ill-informed, racist eejit from some backwater in, well, any country really. It won't even be a particularly good song, but it'll be the only one that everyone can agree on.

It'll be 100% authentic, 100% rock, Mojo won't have dedicated an issue to the band and it'll be the antithesis of weezer while sounding a bit like them as well.

I don't know who or what it is yet but if anyone wants to give it a shot....

Alternatively it'll be some Huey Lewis and the News album track.

Andrew WK???

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back