The Golden Shower (1 Viewer)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
So, this crowd of investors borrowed money from Anglo to buy shares with the bank, using the now worthless shares as collateral.

Everyone thinks the government are hiding something by not coming out with names. Are there any rumours floating about with actual names? I find it hard to accept that a member of Cabinet is involved but then look at who we're dealing with here.

I can understand why the bank are so coy about discussing who is involved.

Presumably the whole thing is done through some nominee company somewhere and even if they are certain who was involved there must be all kinds legal repercussions to blabbing.

Let the ODCE and Revenue figure it out.

its hardly going to be a consortium of connemara housewives that formed after the cancellation of local bingo. gotta be the government, thier mates and probably them guys in england that bertie used to hang out with.

I must say one thing about all of this is that it's nice to see all my prejudices about bankers and all out self appointed captains of industry confirmed.

It's all just bullshit financial smoke and mirrors and dodgy financial prestidigitation, and always with money that's not theirs.

Hubris.

Got to love when it bites these cunts in the arse.

fuck sake. i wanted stories about pissing on people. ok, i'll start. so there i was pissing on someone when the gaurds walked in. i leapt out the kitchen window and broke my ankle. the end

your not going to be in monaghan at 9, are you?
you calling me chicken? the ladies will be wanting a word with you
bare-knuckle-boxing.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back