The Genius nama Michael Moore... (1 Viewer)

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Genius nama Michael Moore...

Originally posted by silo
well i thought it was complete and utter pious bullshit rubbish but there ya go.

maybe so, but it's a method proven to get results (india, south africa). As he says, sure - some palestinians would be killed. but it'd be a whole lot less than are getting killed right now.

perhaps it would make more sense to consider that he's mainly writing for a domestic american audience. however, that doesn't excuse the rubbish he came out with about israel/palestine; not exactly much mention of the crucial u.s. role in the area as well either...

apart from the fact that he highlights the 3 billion dollars that the us government subs the Israeli government with every year, and about how the removal of same might help things along.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The Genius nama Michael Moore...

that's true but as far as i could see he was proposing a course of action that presupposed the necessity of the palestinians being the "first movers", which is a bit like giving out to slaves for not abolishing slavery. the u.s. role was seen as context to the situation rather than central.

Originally posted by pete
apart from the fact that he highlights the 3 billion dollars that the us government subs the Israeli government with every year, and about how the removal of same might help things along. [/B]

Matt Labash is not a very good journalist.

I will get in touch with him and tell him this.

lets see what he says.

one random point from the article...

he says Michael Moore should not have confronted Charlton Heston as he has Alzheimers and this was cruel, yet it is of no concern to him that Mr. Heston is a major player in the NRA...with Alzheimers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back