The Freebooters, MO7s and Sean R, Dublin Fri Aug 25th (2 Viewers)

Ah, so ends the mystery.
There was blood everywhere. Sprayed on my t-shirt, on my mates arm, all over the ground outside too.
I'll wear black to gigs in future, that'll teach me for stepping out of line.

Great gig by the way, stupid tall many-elbowed lads were the only bad buzz.
Hadn't had a decent dance like that for a while. Annesley House was pretty good, further out of town than I remembered.

my dancing has always been terrible but it was moreso the aggro dancing i wasn't down with

The only thing I like about agro dancing is the excuse it gives me to lay into the person(s) who's doing it til they stop.

Ps I wasn't slagging your dancing.

That pint belonged to me!
At least your Steam Pig CD and Freebooters tshirt survived ok.

That dancing was hella annoying alright. They had calmed down a little by the Bohs gig on Sunday. Was the only bad thing about the gigs. Annsley House is deadly. First time I've been there. Am looking forward to any future gigs held there.

They were with the French bands that pld on the sunday I found out later.
to be fair to 'em when ur away on holidays tagging along with a band you do tend to do erm crazy things.

Jill was talkin to them afterwards. Apparently they were very upset that people didn't want to dance with them!

boo fuckin hoo! they weren't so into being all cool and dancing with people when they were gettin up in various other punters faces for asking them to stop with the elbows and manic dancing, also told the barman to fuck off too...sound guys:mad:

boo fuckin hoo! they weren't so into being all cool and dancing with people when they were gettin up in various other punters faces for asking them to stop with the elbows and manic dancing, also told the barman to fuck off too...sound guys:mad:

When I got outside the more agro one was puking his guts up all over the place. I felt a little more sympathetic then.
I don't believe they gave a fuck about people not dancing with them though, noone could dance anywhere near them.
And Barry Benifit and Houly didn't get the best reactions when they tried to dance (/get sexy) with them. :p

They weren't with the french bands as far as I know. The frenchies are fuckin cool, nothing like those lads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back