The Freebooters, MO7s and Sean R, Dublin Fri Aug 25th (1 Viewer)

Bump- this is tonight and im the sad bastard who has to miss the rovers bohs match to set it up - still think its on tg4 on tv in the bar.

That zine is years old, will photocopy one for you on my return in 10 days if you pm an address.

Dual vocals in action!

One of the 2 blokes who ran amok dancing

Twas a party atmosphere

Gary Moutpiece get's serious

Excitement on overload!

Mixed bunch of attendees

The 2 lively blokes dancing again, donno who they were but they were well into it

Token drummer pic

Whoa a diff angle pic shot!!

4 not 5

good angle to show off his haircut

Laughter lines?

Thomas slips on a random phlegm

Anyone know what was the story with the blood on the dancefloor? Heard some interesting theories.

Ah shit. My friend was there and he was absolutely pissed. When we left, he went and retrieved his stashed bottle of whiskey (half drunk) and after a couple of minutes, Lam noticed that there was blood dripping off the bottle. My friend had cut his finger but didn't know how. I figured it happened outside since I didn't see anything inside. :confused:

Ah shit. My friend was there and he was absolutely pissed. When we left, he went and retrieved his stashed bottle of whiskey (half drunk) and after a couple of minutes, Lam noticed that there was blood dripping off the bottle. My friend had cut his finger but didn't know how. I figured it happened outside since I didn't see anything inside. :confused:
He cut it on a glass he broke by walking into a table. A full pint too!!!

the dumb fuck hands me a bottle of whiskey on the walk home and there's blood all over it, his fucking hand was pumping blood.

the dick, but hey free whiskey

ah he seemed nice enough at the start of the night, he just over done it a bit so i'm being unfair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back