The Ellen DeGeneres Show (1 Viewer)

CinnamonBoy

WTF is going on here? She comes out, tells a few jokes, then the in-studio DJ (a black guy obviously for more cred) spins some funky tune (Rick James today) and Ellen dances badly around the studio while lip-synching to the record for 5 minutes. She then sits down and immediately starts going on about some wildfire in LA that's out of control and ruining people's lives. Very odd show. :confused:

Anyone else a fan?

It's terrible. What makes american chat shows even worse are the studio audiences They're fucking unbearable.

I've seen too much of this show for my own good, but I've actually laughed at some parts. They sometimes show clips of people singing along to songs before the show, I think the fact that I was stuck with 3 TV channels for months made this more funny than it is?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

She dances like a straight man. Like my brother, in fact.

You say that like we're a shit dancing minority.
As an excellent heterosexual dancer I take extreme umbrage at this sweeping generalisation.

Watching Ellen dance her wasy through those fucking idiots has to be one of the most enraging things on this planet at the moment. If you told me i could lock the doors and trap them all in there burning to death with no repercussions or consequences, i'm pretty sure i would.

when she gets up to dance,its cringeworthy, in fact. all ive seen of her show is her dancing.sort it out

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back