The Deadly Serious Tampon Thread -- No Jokes Please, We're Women (3 Viewers)

I thought I would feel like that... but they rock. So much less trouble than the alternatives... more comfortable... better for the environment.

God, I can't believe I'm posting this...

but here goes.

Look, Squig, see, if we're not funny, and we've no hope of being funny, I guess we should just sit around and talk about our periods. Or other 'women's issues'.

I mean, what else are we gonna do? I mean, we can't be chained to the cooker sucking cock all the time.

Look, Squig, see, if we're not funny, and we've no hope of being funny, I guess we should just sit around and talk about our periods. Or other 'women's issues'.

I mean, what else are we gonna do? I mean, we can't be chained to the cooker sucking cock all the time.

But Jane, we are funny... I can vouch for you... guys just don't get it because our form of humor is just too advanced for them, what with all the breadwinning and family supporting and so on that they have to do... oh, they don't have to do that any more either do they... em, oh well, guess there is no excuse for them.

(Disclaimer: I don't hate men!)

I thought I would feel like that... but they rock. So much less trouble than the alternatives... more comfortable... better for the environment.

God, I can't believe I'm posting this...

but here goes.

ah, i'll speak up for them too (or, for the keeper instead). and also for instead, which are like the disposable version of same.

i found them on my completely humourless international mission to investigate menstrual products, which i report on to humourless meetings, with pauses for tutting. or, possibly, puns involving ghee and gee, qualified to ensure political correctness from all angles.

bleeding into a cup?

chained to a cooker performing fellacio?

weirdest thread ever.

i think women are funny. my girlfriend loves when i point and laugh at her!

....then she beats me

ah, i'll speak up for them (or, the keeper) instead. and also for instead, which are like the disposable version of same.

i found them on my completely humourless international mission to investigate menstrual products, which i report on to humourless meetings, with pauses for tutting. or, possibly, puns involving ghee and gee, qualified to ensure political correctness from all angles.

Oh, man, have I got a story about a humourless person and a female ladypart. Oh, christ. But I can't tell it because it might be funny, and then we'd both be thrown out of the Tut-Tutting Collective.

Oh, man, have I got a story about a humourless person and a female ladypart. Oh, christ. But I can't tell it because it might be funny, and then we'd both be thrown out of the Tut-Tutting Collective.

Ah, go for it! Sure we won't tell!

you could tell it, while we keep a tut-tutting harmony going. or, like, tell it as a learning tool, so that it can be explained to you why it's the funny.

If everyone remembers to bring their mooncup to the Christmas party, we can use them to have a special humourless toast to our dour, dour lives.

Hahaha! Perhaps not such a good idea.

I'm loving my avatar's beard... anyone know where I can get one for the party? I'm already practicing my cynical look.

Okay, but this is only as a learning tool.

I was at the anti-war march in London in 2002, and someone was handing out stickers that said "Cunt is another word for Bush" (or vice-versa, I can't remember).

So, marching along, we're trying to avoid inadvertently standing under any SWP posters.

This woman comes up and starts shouting at my then-fella.

"Take that off. I want you to take that off right now. Do you know what that word means?"

We're like, "What? Yeah, I think so."

"That is the most sacred place in the universe. That is where you came from. That is not funny."

"What?" We're a bit confused. "So it's not because it's a dirty word?"

"It's not a dirty word!" She turns to the fella and points at me. "IS THIS THE WOMAN YOU LOVE?"

Not one to actually admit in public that he loves his girlfriend, the fella just sort of snorts.

"You would disrespect her like that?"

I pipe up. "First off, I don't call mine that. Second, I don't feel any disrespect, I think I'm at an anti-war march, not feminism school. Third..."

"I'm not TALKING TO YOU."

"But you're talking about me and in front of me, which is probably more disrespectful. Don't I get a say in what is and isn't respectful towards me?"

"No!"

"Okay, then."

Funniest cunt ever.

Apparently, our friend who was with us used to teach an art class, and she said it took her a few minutes, but she recognised the woman. Years and years earlier, down in Bristol, this woman had taken my friend to task because on the posters for her adult ed ceramics class, she'd written, "Learn how to make spacemen and other silly things."

So next time yizzers think I'm bad, just remember, CUNT is another word for where you came from.

If everyone remembers to bring their mooncup to the Christmas party, we can use them to have a special humourless toast to our dour, dour lives.

i am sort of twitching behind my ribs and the edges of my mouth rise when reading this. does that mean i am sensing funny?

no, it can't be. not here, not from a woman.

what size are mooncups? i haven't seen one 'in action' but I'm rather curious in a weird way. Does anything spill when you take it out? *cannot* believe I just asked that...

we have two options here. Option one involves openly discussing the details of the mooncup and speculating as to its merits and demerits. Option two involves posting a link like so www.mooncup.co.uk

Which will it be, girls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back