The Complan demo is kickin' my ass!!!! (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
Seriously,I just got round to playing it. Great stuff I have to say,I recognise the songs from gigs too and that's usually a good thing. Is there gonna be a cover for it?

Thanks for the good words.
There's a link to the songs from the demo on-line thanks to Dregin, this link should work: http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~dregin/...ing computer/

As far as the CDs go, talk to me at a gig or something and I'll see if I have any left. Basically I'm burning them from my computer right now, but I don't get that much time to do this so at the moment I've only burned about 100 of them so far. I'd like to have a cover and shit for the demo too but I'm no good at art really and Eoin and/or Donal were going to sort that out but I reckon they're too busy looking for bananas. At the moment I'm just sticking the new Complan e-mail address ([email protected]) on the demos so that if anyone wants to know the song names or whatever they can just ask.
Feel free to burn the songs from the site above on to a CD if you like, assuming you're able to. I will be making about 50 more demos in the next few weeks but then I'd like to get a cover with some basic art or something before I do anymore.
If anyone's interested the demo was recorded by Barry at Fat Studios in Blackrock, he did a class job and he's totally sound, I recommend him myself!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back