The Complaints (1 Viewer)

Them songs sound really good, agree with Dregin about the audible vocals but I'd like them more if they were a bit dirtier if ya know what I mean .|..|

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Government Rule song sounds really like Skrewdriver? The vocals and guitar of it...

...or maybe my lack-of-sleep-tonnes-o-caffeine exam delirium has finally kicked in. :)

I can kinda see where your coming from about the vocals. But it's clear you juast have a Skrewdriver fetish and hear them in everything !baggyyyy

Is it just me or does anyone else think that Government Rule song sounds really like Skrewdriver? The vocals and guitar of it...

...or maybe my lack-of-sleep-tonnes-o-caffeine exam delirium has finally kicked in. :)

I was kinda reminded of old Bad Religion/Government issue. Then again I don't listen to Skrewdriver.

They have new stuff up now it sounds a lot better then the old stuff. See these youtube links here.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just got their CD the other night it sounds so different than what I thought it would have sounded like way more kinda heavy rock shit going on than what I was expecting still a bit of a punk sound but totally different sound on the band

Those two new songs are class which is deadly cos I thought their old stuff was pretty bad.

Has a big Afghan Whigs/Screaming Trees buzz off it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back