the coldspoon conspiracy (album launch)+ warlords of pez + waiting room (cork) (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter pad
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 5

pad

Since 2000
Website
www.myspace.com
hey,

The Coldspoon Conspiracy officially launch their album 'Plays Well With Others' in The Village, Wexford Street on Saturday 29th November.
very special guests on the night are Warlords of Pez (from Space) and Waiting Room (from Cork).
Doors are at 8pm, and admission is 8 euro.

The album (already on sale in Road, Tower, City Discs and assorted shops around the country) will be available to buy on the night also.

cheers

www.thecoldspoonconspiracy.com
email - [email protected]

and join the mailing list which is : http://groups.yahoo.com/group/thecoldspoonconspiracy/
or else you can email the below address (i think!)
[email protected]

cheers,
i hope it was the today fm one, we did an interview and session for phantom and the dj didn't seem to have a clue who we were.

ian bastardcore said:
i was listening to some radio station the other night and they played some of yer session ye did with them , pretty good .

stephenoblunt said:
The fuckers have sold out!!

I heard them covering that Ronan Keating song on Saturday afternoon!

lie
you lying motherfuck, stephenoblunt.

you didn't hear nuthin', you were busy mixin yr schewpid kid blunt record with Mutt Lange or someone.

pah...

coldspoon con said:
you lying motherfuck, stephenoblunt.

you didn't hear nuthin', you were busy mixin yr schewpid kid blunt record with Mutt Lange or someone.

pah...

actually stephen was with me warming up every single cold spoon we could find.
there ya go no more conspiracy.

the song you's are putting on the bone ass cd is real catchy.
almost too catchy!!! ahh no tis deadly.

not really a fan of the whispery bits on the album but the rockin bits are defo good(ive been listening to the promo copy you gave ste)

mc moley said:
the song you's are putting on the bone ass cd is real catchy.
almost too catchy!!! ahh no tis deadly.

not sure what that one is. d'ya know the name of it?

mc moley said:
not really a fan of the whispery bits on the album but the rockin bits are defo good.
ah, wait til you grow up, punk.

(joke):p

coldspoon con said:
ah, wait til you grow up, punk.

(joke):p
no way man this teen angst will last forever.....quick someone gimme somethin to smash over this trendy's head!!!

seriously though tis gud shit....ya know the way its on greyslate and vurnsomething or other records....is vurnssasiao your own record company or just two rec companies spliting the cost?

not sure of the name...... the real catchy one could be num two perhaps?

mc moley said:
seriously though tis gud shit....ya know the way its on greyslate and vurnsomething or other records....is vurnssasiao your own record company or just two rec companies spliting the cost?
Vernacular Records is run by a guy called Paul Arthurs.
he usedta play bass in an excellent Dublin band called 46 Long.
they've since broken up, but he wanted to help us put out our record, so he contributed money (an undisclosed sum!) towards the cost, as well as designing the sleeve, posters etc....generally helping out with other little problems that have cropped up.

i think he's hoping to expand Vernacular by releasing some other things in the new year.
keep ya posted!

It's true! I was getting into someones car and heard what I thought was Ronan Keating on the radio, then I hear the dj announce it was The coldspoon conspiracy. Two seconds later their bassist rings me all excited and he tells me "Stephen, we got the Ronan Keating song on the radio, we're gonna be huge, gonna be huge!!!" I hang up on the poor fucker, but he bombards me with texts and emails etc. Here's an example of a text he sent me:

Hey Stevo, this is mad but I think hot press are going to print the date for our release gig in the listings page at the back!!! 98fm - here we come!!!

stephenoblunt said:
It's true! I was getting into someones car and heard what I thought was Ronan Keating on the radio, then I hear the dj announce it was The coldspoon conspiracy. Two seconds later their bassist rings me all excited and he tells me "Stephen, we got the Ronan Keating song on the radio, we're gonna be huge, gonna be huge!!!" I hang up on the poor fucker, but he bombards me with texts and emails etc. Here's an example of a text he sent me:

Hey Stevo, this is mad but I think hot press are going to print the date for our release gig in the listings page at the back!!! 98fm - here we come!!!

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back