The Chalets, DA2 27th November (6 Viewers)

Theseus Mock

Solutions
ripped this poster off the notice board today, it goes like this......

TCD Netsoc / DCU Redbrick present...

The Chalets

Capratone

Skylight

+ a DJ set from skkatter

da2, wexford st.
wed, 27th November

Admission : 5 euro (3 euro members)

doors 8pm, late bar + drinks promo.

more info: www.netsoc.tcd.ie

Originally posted by pete
one of the NETSOC's
snigger

buh if them were to orgnaise more gigs with local bands wouldn't that be a good thing - get the students interested loike.

Re: Re: The Chalets, DA2 27th November

Originally posted by Ian
members? members of what? the Chalets fan club?

Members, as in Cock. You've to pay in for havin a cock. 3 yoyos, as well as the 5. Ladies are exempt from did as they have gannies. Although I think wimmin wit particularly large knockers shud pay a yoyo extra, for takin up a little extra space.....they can be considered exempt if they bounce those fun bags in a fun manner!......Dis me first time on thumpd drunk. And I likes it! .....ugh....gonna puke.......headfudge

Originally posted by Latex lizzie
fool.
When did you give up pretending to be a girl? That was clever. Oh so clever. I preferred it when you were a girl. Now you're just a tit. Where's the rest gone buddy? You lost alot of weight.

1000 yay....now I'm a proper twat.

here, you know the chalets "hit"? the "and i don't think....." the one they play at the end of their set usually, is it not just that "uh-oh, we're in trouble" song by Shampoo?

and aren't the two bints from the chalets not just their aunties?

Originally posted by the bearded lady
here, you know the chalets "hit"? the "and i don't think....." the one they play at the end of their set usually, is it not just that "uh-oh, we're in trouble" song by Shampoo?

here you better be at this Beardy

I went to see your boys make a bleedin' racket there on tuesday

s'only fair like

Ha hahahaha "Free the animals Maaan."

"Zoos are naughty."

give a dog a bone sir

Originally posted by Pantone247
here you better be at this Beardy

I went to see your boys make a bleedin' racket there on tuesday

s'only fair like

well if lady-limb weren't good enough for joss or gumbo to even turn up for practices when they were "in" them, then give me one good reason why i should go - BESIDES the fact that i'm gay and shared a bed with elvis' mother every night till i was 16????

well if lady-limb weren't good enough for joss or gumbo to even turn up for practices when they were "in" them, then give me one good reason why i should go -

seriously, we're way better since we got the wasters out, and anyways you're only bitter cause your in a band full of Capra-rejects

;)

ah no I love yis all really,

you're right, you shouldn't come

I'd be too nervous to twiddle me axe if I knew you were watching me

...just that "uh-oh, we're in trouble" song by Shampoo?

The two bints from Shampoo would probably be older than the two bints from the Chalets at this point. Time has ravaged them and cast them aside, one's a sandwich maker in the uglier Newcastle, the other's a greeter at a transvestite bar in Tokyo.

It'll happen to you....

Originally posted by kstop
The two bints from Shampoo would probably be older than the two bints from the Chalets at this point. Time has ravaged them and cast them aside, one's a sandwich maker in the uglier Newcastle, the other's a greeter at a transvestite bar in Tokyo.

It'll happen to you....

Actually the two yokes out of shampoo are surprisingly wealthy, the sold a stupid amount of records in asia, they've sold more records in japan than the beatles

Shampoo?

Judging by the cut of your jib on tuesday night Beardy, i wouldn't have thought that word was even in your vocabulary.

Here, you know the way David Beckham was sponsored by Brylcreem (TM)?
Maybe you could get sponsored by Straw (TM) , Dust (TM) and Torn Up Nappies Clevery Fashioned Into A Guitar Strap (TM).

Anyway, i LIKED Shampoo.
Which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

Originally posted by pee pee
Shampoo?

Judging by the cut of your jib on tuesday night Beardy, i wouldn't have thought that word was even in your vocabulary.

Here, you know the way David Beckham was sponsored by Brylcreem (TM)?
Maybe you could get sponsored by Straw (TM) , Dust (TM) and Torn Up Nappies Clevery Fashioned Into A Guitar Strap (TM).

Anyway, i LIKED Shampoo.
Which shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

ah sweet, sweet peepee.
how i wish to stretch your snatch over my head and wear you like a crown, pronouncing myself your queen!
bless your lil' 1991 fringe which you get your granny to cut for you with a scissors and a spirit level after your saturday night bath......ah bless.........

here, weren't the two wans in shampoo actually really into the manic street preachers (old stuff; generation terrorists-era)? and that's why they started their whole racket. i'm not joking. i heard this somewhere, but it was somewhere reliable.

nice to see beardo being as chivalrous as ever, also.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back