The 'Bong & The 'Remorse in Cork (1 Viewer)

brianMy Remorse

Website
www.myremorse.com
Scientific Bong - on their tour in their quest for world domination
with support from My Remorse
for My Remorse's 4th birthday celebrations
in The Caz Club way after midnight
Saturday November 29th
email [email protected] for details.....
go on go, you know you want to, you'll love it like a kitten

If I can get over the hurt and resentment caused by none of you coming to see us in the wolfhound the other night, I'll probably be in cork for this. Staying up late and all, it makes me feel very rebellious.

hey liiadain,

really sorry i couldnt make it in, i sold out and had to spend my entire weekend(literally) writing a 5000 word essay for law, sorry again, although eoin says he heard the mp3s and said they were class, if you do manage to come think you can bring a copy of the demo(my prehistoric computer wont play mp3s)
cheers

schniff... :(
if you pm me details of where this place is, i might find it in my wounded heart to forgive you.

yup i have a *job* with *aol* ... its great , it means ill never have to play a *gig* on a *joke* of an amp again.im gettin me a marshall head in two weeks...

woo this is my last chance to bump this up before we leave. the bong also play castlebar Shorts on friday 28th with Sherman M4 and Cub Scout Disco.. and its free! come, galway heads. we're even practicing tonight for it. see what you've done to us?
we'll also have a rediculous amount of cool shit on sale at the gigs (well, maybe), so you can consume with clear consciences.

ian gimme a buzz saturday, it should be alright just to go to the venue and you'll be given an *invite* on the door. gig's not till very late though, so maybe see you for a pint beforehand.
i kept forgetting this was this weekend but i'm really looking forward to it now, should be a good night.
BYOB an' all.

And heres what the *invite* will look like. You can get one on arrival

cartoon-copy.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back