The birds... (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Cara
  • Start date
  • Replies 43
  • Views 4K
  • Watchers 2
I thought it was pretty early, I'm not complaining though, I've been losing my mind trying to do an assignment that's due in a few hours, listening to them is the most relaxed I've been all day. Birds are great, ornithologically speaking

I just can't sleep.....shouldn't really be on this either but oh well. Hope you get your assignment done anyway without losing your sanity in the process. :)

I was going a bit out of my mind trying to get my LC history project done the last day. Stupid deadlines. Stupid leaving cert.

Still no birds here...think i'll go to bed.

Just finished the bibliography .|..|

I'm doing an MA, I should know better at this stage...

Blackbirds are great, they're so pretty, and they eat slugs, so they're pretty sound in my books

Birds are knackers.

Everytime I try to sit out and eat my lunch I get chased by troops of squaking one legged scutchy penguin bastards trying to nab bits of my sanger.

Emus are lovely, with their big gorgeous eyes. Plus I can't really imagine an emu eating a sandwich...

Emus are lovely, with their big gorgeous eyes. Plus I can't really imagine an emu eating a sandwich...

They go insane for chicken and advocado sandwiches for some reason.

These days I usually bring an emu saddle on my lunch breaks so i can chase the penguins away on one of the emus. That puts the shits into them. Big time.

Still have no solution for the teradactyl issue, mind you.

Just quit living in the past...

That's pretty much what I shout at them as they fly away with my bag of fairy cakes and caramel slices - won't be making that mistake again.

haddock_desert.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back