the biggest conspiracy of all (1 Viewer)

Rachel666

We were watching tv3 news and "santa" was coming into the airport. how can i trust mainstream media if such a blatant lie is told?:rolleyes: but that's not the point

Is believing in santa the biggest conspiracy on earth? or is there something bigger? a bigger lie that we're just as content with, as we were as children with santa.

like when you turn 18 does a little robin red breast whisper the next big life Secret into your ear and tell you not to tell anyone under 18? if this is indeed the case, please tell me the Biggest Conspiracy Of All

merry xmas

(p.s. if i'm not making sense fuck off and make a thread with the title of this except "funny")

I'll tell you what my problem is with TV3 reporting on Santa's arrival...

The cunts made me sit in front of a radar screen looking at traffic that somebody else was working so the place would look busy when I should have been knocking off an hour early. Fuckers.

Three takes it took the waether man. Three fucking takes! What sort of mongo can't walk across a room and talk shite about a fat wanker in a red suit in one go?

trianglegrrrl said:
like when you turn 18 does a little robin red breast whisper the next big life Secret into your ear and tell you not to tell anyone under 18? if this is indeed the case, please tell me the Biggest Conspiracy Of All

Biggest Conspiacy ever: Being able to get into clubs and legaly drink isn't as fun as it's cracked up to be at all. In fact it's shit.

Ah yes, the big conspiracies about being a grown up..................

Night clubs are shit

People will respect you

You'll get a good "career", where you can be "self actualised"

Contrary to Junior cert history, not all English people or Protestants are maniacs, they're actually quite ordinary

You'll have disposable income

Voting will be interesting, (in fact it becomes very annoying)

People who are adults will be interesting and sophisticated, and they're not bothered with shit like the clothes your wearing or anything like that.

Its not all bad though, really................................:):)

Didn't mean for that comment to be so controversial. I thought it was widely accepted that J Cert history was pretty anti British. Maybe yee teach it different up here in the big smoke..............

Clearly, Nigglleblob, there's the ancient distinction of Good Prod versus Bad Prod. Like Good AIDS versus Bad AIDS.

Now we're clearly in the realm of algebra, if all brits are bad, and some brits are prods, are all prods bad?

Jolly Hockeysticks working that one out (i have the answer, will share for a show of your knickers).

in the meanwhile:

nlgbbbblth said:
hehe

I find it bizarre when people equate Protestants with the English.

Wolfe Tone
Robert Emmett
Henry Grattan
Charles Parnell

to start with...
Thats my point, my friend, thats my point.

J cert history lumps em all together. But its all actually a little more complicated...........

Anyway, we're straying a little bit off topic here............

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back