the best way to start a cult....... (2 Viewers)

well my sniffling little kid bastard (written in a loving way obviously) prob have to join too, but she has all the character traits of a future evil dictator so she'll come in handy, no one would ever suspect. . . . . .

get some rich kids into a room, everyone shares all the shit thats happened in their lives, when they're all nice and voulenerable scream at them that they're worthless, everything that's happened is because they are the worse people that have ever lived, they're a blight to their famlies, really horrid people. now you have them so low that they'd do anything to be worthwhile again. time for you to tell them anyold bullshit and they'll believe it and love you for fixing their lives.
you're a social worker, yeah?

i hate kids in general but individully their ok, worked with about 350 kids in 2 yrs, brought them for meals, cinema trips, away for weekends, ran a free cafe for them and in all that time only 2 have ever said thanks, ever, kinda wears yea down.

ok maybe hate is a bit strong, dislike is better.

dang need to get a job now too, hmmm my plan isnt so great anymore.

get some rich kids into a room, everyone shares all the shit thats happened in their lives, when they're all nice and voulenerable scream at them that they're worthless, everything that's happened is because they are the worse people that have ever lived, they're a blight to their famlies, really horrid people. now you have them so low that they'd do anything to be worthwhile again. time for you to tell them anyold bullshit and they'll believe it and love you for fixing their lives.

sounds like a typical argument wit my girlfriend, wit me cowering in the corner :confused:

there is a way to counter it, but can't tell you, thats how the villians aways fuck up!!

i hate kids in general but individully their ok, worked with about 350 kids in 2 yrs, brought them for meals, cinema trips, away for weekends, ran a free cafe for them and in all that time only 2 have ever said thanks, ever, kinda wears yea down.

Always preferred working with adults, I even noticed a huge difference in the amount of bullshit from working in shelters with 18+ requirements than ones with 21+. Less bravado, needing to prove themselves crap.

Always preferred working with adults, I even noticed a huge difference in the amount of bullshit from working in shelters with 18+ requirements than ones with 21+. Less bravado, needing to prove themselves crap.

there's even a big difference between the 15 & 17 yr olds i work with, also suprisingly easier to break up fights with the older ones.
think we've fucked up the next generation.

there's even a big difference between the 15 & 17 yr olds i work with, also suprisingly easier to break up fights with the older ones.
think we've fucked up the next generation.

I don't think its necessarily a generational thing, i think the older people have the more of a head they have on them in regards where to draw the line. I've had to pull apart numerous fights with adults in the shelters I've worked in but only have been physically attacked about 4 times which isn't too bad all things considered. Think most adults i've worked with realise hitting a staff member is a pretty bad thing to do and will fuck up their chances of working with that agency in the future, however when someone is on crack or pissed its harder to get that point across:p

I don't think its necessarily a generational thing, i think the older people have the more of a head they have on them in regards where to draw the line. I've had to pull apart numerous fights with adults in the shelters I've worked in but only have been physically attacked about 4 times which isn't too bad all things considered. Think most adults i've worked with realise hitting a staff member is a pretty bad thing to do and will fuck up their chances of working with that agency in the future, however when someone is on crack or pissed its harder to get that point across:p
mine are on valum mostly so not too many fights.
the kids i work with are just so so ungreatful that its unbelieveable, they expect everything and at no cost to themselves, its just so frustrating when others deserve it more.

mine are on valum mostly so not too many fights.
the kids i work with are just so so ungreatful that its unbelieveable, they expect everything and at no cost to themselves, its just so frustrating when others deserve it more.

I think your sympathy wanes a it over the years, after a) being abroad to countries that have no social welfare and extreme poverty and when you know of all the services out there available to people. Say the other day me and my girlfriend were having a quick supermacs(!) and a guy came in started screaming at staff about how he was homeless and hungry and getting pretty aggressive with the staff. People see that and think how tragic but part of me knows how many places there are in dublin to get free meals, or at most 50cent meals. There are two places in smithfield alone for christsakes and also most drop in centres and shelters serve meals. Along with the fact that the guy would be gettin the social welfare, clothing grants and all sorts of shit, kinda makes him shouting at some poor russian girl working in supermacs for fuck all an hour just trying to survive look less 'sad' and more annoying.

That being said I do feel sad for people in that position but less than I may have ten years ago, guess that's life.

me and my mates did try to set up a cult once, we made a little shrine down under our bridge for it and everything.
kkk.jpg

the sossies in maxi-pads were our communion to the people

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back