the best way to start a cult....... (2 Viewers)

emmyh

i have the smelly clothes, house in the middle of nowhere, strange accent, slightly off-putting stare already (must grow beard, must grow beard..).
how do i go about getting some rich fanatics to follow my every order ( like, purely for example, rob a bank)
...just curious.....

Attachments

• jim jones.jpg
    jim jones.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 28
Essentially, you need a charismatic iconic figure to be head of the cult and get loads of free sex and money off everyone, like L. Ron Hubbard, Charles Manson, Hulk Hogan, or me. Meanwhile, you pull the strings from the background.

The black metal scene is ok with murders. We need murderous feuds in the pagan folk metal scene...axes, blood, warpaint, strange rituals...fucking amazing!

interesting, just might do that. first get the money then dispose of them...
axes, blood, warpaint, strange rituals..
or put anthrax in some cabbages, (like the hari krishnas do!)
31012.jpg

or bring my devoted little lunatics out to the woods and create a messy "accident" Hmm.............hmmmm.....

The black metal scene is ok with murders. We need murderous feuds in the pagan folk metal scene...axes, blood, warpaint, strange rituals...fucking amazing!
'he was found stabbed through the heart chakra with a large amethyst crystal, a handful of miniature dream-catchers stuffed into his mouth'.

get some rich kids into a room, everyone shares all the shit thats happened in their lives, when they're all nice and voulenerable scream at them that they're worthless, everything that's happened is because they are the worse people that have ever lived, they're a blight to their famlies, really horrid people. now you have them so low that they'd do anything to be worthwhile again. time for you to tell them anyold bullshit and they'll believe it and love you for fixing their lives.

now you have them so low that they'd do anything to be worthwhile again. time for you to tell them anyold bullshit and they'll believe it and love you for fixing their lives.

think you might be better not fixing there lives, rather continue to make them feel worthless and useless until they are 'ready' for the 'secret' you have received from god, who needs them to build a huge temple before they can even get a hint at what the 'secret' is :eek::eek::eek:

also constantly feed them shit food laced with laxatives.

and acid and sex :p

yeah, by building the temple and being your acid raved sexslave they're fixing your life, win-win.

but you'll only get them to do what you want till they can escape, if they adore you, you can get them to do whatever the fuck you want, when ever you want (including robbing a bank)

but you'll only get them to do what you want till they can escape, if they adore you, you can get them to do whatever the fuck you want, when ever you want (including robbing a bank)
That's a good point, but personally I don't really have that kind of patience, I prefare instant gratification. Sure, it means my turnover is far higher but I enjoy meeting new people.

could be a team effort, you get them in, i do the brainwashing, tried it out a bit in work, seems got a gift for it (everyone needs a hobby).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back