The best thing that can happen to an Irishperson (1 Viewer)

Do you reckon thumped.com could get a single issue candidate elected?
People would have to try and get an address in the one constituency, and go off campaigning for them.

At the end of every gig just get the candidate up on stage, "see this woman? vote for her, she's sound, she wants to legalize weed".

Didn't Ming the merciless stood for election on the Marijuana thing, and got nowhere.

I'd say Rosin is our best bet.

Maybe, if they jerrymandered the constituencies to include the internets.

Ming has more than one policy, it's just that that one is quite popular and he uses it for publicity.
I voted for him, but lo and behold the Roscommon/Longford constituents had things on their mind other than cannabis legalisation during the 2002 elections. He still beat the Christian Unity party candidate.

Anyways, he works with the CC now. Helping the kidz and shit.

Moose, I was thinking on a more primal level when I said 'some'.
No offense to Roisin, but I'd think we'd have broader appeal for a thumped rep, with someone like MDR.

Yeah I guessed so

someone is obviously sittin in front of thumped with a joint in their hand thinkin...'yeahhhh..... thatd be great alright'

Not me I don't smoke on Mondays.

Ireland 2008

- waiting all week for the weekend to come

- waiting all winter for summer to come. When summer comes, wait for next summer to come cos this summer is shite (is it a wonder we all die young and miserable?)

- secondary school girls walking around with hoodie tops on with their name on the back (what the fuck is that about?)

- sitting in traffic

- getting annoyed while sitting in traffic cos you've more right to be on the road than everyone else and they're slowing you down

- work all week, get drunk all weekend. Repeat cycle

- go abroad. think you're great cos you're abroad and sure everyone loves the Irish. Very obnoxious

- begrudgery, begrudgery and more begrudgery (nice can of worms that one)

- not knowing your neighbours

- fucking alarms going off in your neighbours house all weekend and you can't tell them about it cos you don't fucking know them

- we love rugby, all of a sudden

- U2, oh how they make me so proud to be Irish

- ditto Colin Fardle

- fucking Spar

- fucking Insomnia

- fucking Independent fucking newspapers

sorry, what was this thread about again?

I live in Donegal fuck all of that relates to me, I should also be able to by a house where I grew up. Fucking Dublin.

Maybe, if they gerrymandered the constituencies to include the internets.

That would be positive Gerrymandering like the Bullwinkle one in New York.

I live in Donegal fuck all of that relates to me, I should also be able to by a house where I grew up. Fucking Dublin.

well at least you have the corrupt cops, paedopihiles, cancer and suicide

and rain

don't feel left out, please

Snuggling up on the couch with Kevin Myers in front of an open fire on a cold Winter night to watch Podge & Rodge and reruns of Challenging Times and then falling gently asleep in each others arms

dogsandflushing.jpg

I'd like to fall into a vat of Jameson, die happy.

chuck in a load of ginger ale and i'll join you.

creating a human-spud hybrid with the ability to "root" in any fertile soil and take up water and nutrients.

potatolg.jpg

i like the way you think.

buying a house in the area i grew up in... h ah ahaaaa. tis more likely all your suggestions will come to pass before that happens. including rogering the queen.

buying a house, full stop. i'm already very aware i'll never be able to do that here (if I want to live here).

Leaving Ireland.

absolutely.

Snuggling up on the couch with Kevin Myers in front of an open fire on a cold Winter night to watch Podge & Rodge and reruns of Challenging Times and then falling gently asleep in each others arms

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back