the best count-in to a song (2 Viewers)

Not a count in as such (or rather, at at all) but Carnivore's 'Jack Daniels & Pizza' is a great intro for Angry Neurotic Catholics

what's the tune on GnR Lies (the acoustic side) that starts with one of the boys doing a simple count in?

ed - isn't there also a count in of the vocal or drumstick variety on Garage Days Re-Revisited? why does my memory suck so bad?

any1 who know this will agree

Gang Green "kill a commie"
drummer says 1234 at a fast speed but the band come in much much faster. soooooooooo great

My computer won't play anything that requires quicktime. It won't install it. I don't know why. It's a prick.

So I can't listen to Pete's link.

My computer won't play anything that requires quicktime. It won't install it. I don't know why. It's a prick.

So I can't listen to Pete's link.
it's called an "mp3 file" - you'll be hearing a lot more about them real soon.

ORLY?

"The quicktime plugin requires quicktime extension version 5 or later"

Is what it says when I click the roller wheel. I dunno. I've saved it, we'll see.

EDIT: ok, that works. but still.....

any Ramones song from Ramones Live (at the Roundhouse)
florian schneider got completely obsessed with the ramones and the stooges (and cycling) in the mid-70s, and as a result, the completely superfluous "eins, zwei, drei, vier" at the beginning of kraftwerk's 'showroom dummies' was intended as a ramones reference - fact! he also gives a shout out to iggy pop later in the album.

b0001xpt2a01aa240sclzzzzzzz7aa.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back